𝕀 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕡𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕜 🦋

Cierra's POV

I press the record button on the camera and started the intro.

"HI" finneas says with a Smile and loads of excitement.

"Hi babies welcome back.....as most of you know this is Billies brother, he helps her wright, produce and perform her music, he also has his own music so check that out in the link below"

"today I'm doing a I like your brother prank, it's been about 2 weeks since Billie pranked me last so I think now would be a great time, billie thinks me and finneas don't talk much well me do we're talking all the time she just never knows, and that's what I'm going to go by when Billie gets home I'm going to be sitting on the couch on my phone texting finneas while he is up stairs texting me back so when everything goes down he well come down and say it's just a prank"

"sounds like you've planned it all out"

"Ohhh yeah this has to be perfect and a prank like this would seem unusual because she thinks we don't talk"

"Billie just texted she'll be here in 10l

"okay I'll go set up the camera you can stay in here and just start texting me about meeting up and saying I miss you and everything okay"

"Okay"

                                    ------

                                  Cierra 🤣

Hi I missed you last night.

                                  I missed you too, what are you planning on doing tonight wanna meet up at our spot.

------

Billies POV

"Hey baby, I'm home "

"Cierra"

"helllooooo"

"I can here you laughing on the couch why aren't you answering me"

I walk in and I see Cierra smiling bigger then ever, while she's texting someone.

"Umm hello"

"Oh hi"

"Oh hi that's it, who are you texting"

I try and look down but she moved her phone away from.

"Why won't you let me see"

"Because it's none of your business"

"Ummm okay then someone is cranky"

I just roll my eyes and continue on texting finneas.

~fins name in my phone is baby because when Billie sees it, she'll act up and I need a good reaction from her~

                                 Baby❤️

I'm going to put my phone down so when it buzzes Billie well obviously look at it so text me and say, I can't wait to meet up tonight and then say I love you Billie well freak out.

Okay

I can't wait to meet up tonight I've missed you see you soon I love you ❤️

I laid my phone done and walked to the kitchen.

Buzz buzz

Why is Cierra hiding her messages from me we always tell each other who we are talking to bc it's never anything bad but I'm kind of getting the feeling that it is, but I'm probably just over reacting.

I heard Cierra's phone buzz so I looked at it and in that moment I regretted it.

"Cierra WHO TF IS BABY and why are u meeting up with them tonight"

"BILLIE STOP LOOKING AT MY PHONE"

Cierra we don't hide things from each other, but now I guess we do Who is she.

"It's not a she and it doesn't concern you so just stay out of it"

"Yes it does I'm your girlfriend and you liv-

"Wait did you just say it's not a girl"

"Yeah so what"

"You've told me my whole life you would never date another guy in your life so what are we lying to, Cierra just tell me who it is"

Buzz buzz

When are you breaking up with your girl

"Oh you've got to be fucking kidding me"

"When are you breaking up with me"

"I'll do it for you WERE OVER AND I DONT CARE IF ITS A PRANK IM DONE WERE DONE LEAVE"

"Billie wait are you serious right now yes it's a prank but you really want to break up"

"Yes I do now leave"

* voice cracking * "baby please I love you"

I turn around to the sound of Cierra's shaky voice.

"Hey don't cry I'm just kidding, fin told me it was a prank"

"I don't care about that I thought I lost you, don't ever do that again I love you"

"awww, how cute" finneas says out of no where.

"Finneas I hate you and I'm never doing a prank with you again"

Billie: "ouch" *chuckles*

I run over to the camera.

"Another prank that turned out terrible well to me, I'm never doing another prank I suck at them"

"No you don't I'm just better"

"Oh thanks that made me feel better"

"Anyways guys see ya next time for another prank byeeee"
-
Word count 774

Ily 🦋