ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕕 𝕡𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕜 🦋

Cierra's POV

* Not filming *

Today I'm doing a prank on Billie, i have to get her back for the leave me alone prank she did on me which sucked.

But enough about that let's get to today's prank

Every since me and billie have been together we've never done a period prank on each other, a lot of crazy pranks but never this one... I thought of this one because I've been seeing it all over YouTube and I just had to try it...I wanna know if she's gonna be cute about it or grossed out I don't think she's gonna be grossed out because every girl has it and she has it too so hopefully she acts cute.

I grabbed the fake blood from the cabinet and put some on my pants and on the bed..I hid the blood after I was finished with it and I laid in bed while waiting for Billie to get home...

20 minutes later

Finally billies home...

"BABY IM HOMEEEE"

"Billieeeeee" I said In a baby voice.

I heard her walking upstairs and that's when I seen her open the bedroom door.

"Hi babyyyy" she said in her cute little voices that's he does.

"Are u sickyyyy"

I shook my head.

"I have really bad period cramps and nothing's working I feel like I'm dying"

She walked over to me and laid next to me with her head on my shoulder and her hand going through my hair.

"Your gonna be okay...do u want me to run a bath for you"

"Yes please"

"Okay" she walked away to the bathroom..

"Wait"...she turned around and seen me..."I wanna kiss"...she walked back and placed and soft warm kiss on my lips.

I smile as she walks away.

Aww she's being so sweet about it I feel bad, but this fake blood feels so nasty and I really need to get up.

"Billieeee can u help me up plz"

"Sure mamas"

She walked back into the room and helped me up...

Her eyes grew wide at what she seen when I stood up.

"Oh baby, are u sure your okay"

I looked behind me and played it off.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to" I shot my head down to make it more believable.

Billies POV

When I seen the blood on the bed as Cierra stood up I instantly felt bad... she stared apologizing and she put her head down.

"No baby it's okay, it happens to everyone don't feel bad...look at me, your okay, just go get in the bath and I'll clean this up okay"

"Aww, baby your so cute...but this isn't real blood it was all a prank...I wanted to know how u would react so I did this prank on you but I feel bad because you were so sweet about it"

"Ughhhh Your so annoying I'm over here trying to be a sweet girlfriend and your just ruining it"

"Sorry but your so cute, next time when it really happens-

She cut me off.

"Yeah when it actually does happen, I'm not gonna care"

"BILLIE"I looked at her and pouted

"I'm just kidding I'm always gonna care, yeah I know because you love me"

She stayed silent... "umm hello.... do u not love me"

"Yes I love you obviously, look at you how can u not love someone that looks like you"

My cheeks turned a bright shade of pink as she spoke those words..

"Aw thank u baby" I pulled her into a hug and squeezed her tightly..

"Okay let's go get you cleaned up...I'll clean this up and u can go take a bath"

"Are u sure I can clean it up"

"no now go before I change my mind"

"okay okay"

I Moved my hips as I walked away.

"YOU REALIZE IM GONNA GET U BACK FOR THAT"

"yeah yeah I know your gonna get me back for the prank"

"no I mean you trying to seduce me while walking away from me"

"yeah your never gonna get me back for that trust me"

"Wanna bet"

"Mhmm"

I ran to the bathroom but before I could get in she shut the door and locked it.

"Told you"

I laughed slightly....
————

Word count 718

Ily 🦋