𝕕𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝 𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕪 𝕨𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕡𝕒𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝕡𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕜 🦋

Billie's POV

I pressed the record button on the camera and stared the intro.

"hey babies welcome back...today I'm doing another prank on Cierra as usual, as you can see by the title I'm doing a different girl as my wallpaper prank, on my phone I have this picture of Cierra"

today I'm doing another prank on Cierra as usual, as you can see by the title I'm doing a different girl as my wallpaper prank, on my phone I have this picture of Cierra"

"my baby be lookin fine as hell, she knows that she's my wallpaper so hopefully this works out good"

"I have no idea who this girl is but I guess it'll do"

"I walk downstairs and set up the camera making sure Cierra doesn't see me"

"I lay my phone on the couch and walk to the kitchen"

"Baby do u wanna posts mates"

"Sure what do u want..."

"Taco bell"

"Obviously, do u want me to order it"

"You can use my phone"

"Okay"

Cierra's POV

I grab billies phone to order our food and at first I didn't notice but when I did I seen some random ass girl on her screen.

"Babe"

"Yeah"

"Come her for a sec"

Billie walks in the room and could tell I was confused, I wasn't mad I was just confused on why.

"Who's this girl on your phone"

"Oh umm that's one of my friends"

"Billie I know all of your friends and Dani is the only girl one u have"

"It doesn't matter who it is, just order our food"

"Billie I'm not mad I'm just confused as to why you would change it, literally yesterday it was me, I don't have a problem about you changing it I just want to know why"

"Because she pretty"

"Oh is she now, and I'm not"

"No of course you are she's just prettier"

I regret saying that...

"Umm okay then"

"What now"

"What now, Billie I'm your girlfriend and your saying that this bitch is prettier then me"

"We'll just look at her"

"Are u serious right now"

I just stood there not staying anything.

"Okay then we'll if she's so much prettier then me I guess u can go date her I'm not good enough"

She threw my phone down on the couch and walked upstairs.

I'm such a mean person.

I grabbed the camera and walked upstairs.

"Baby open the door"

"Don't Baby me"

"Seriously just open the door"

I heard her unlock the door and open it.

She seen me with the camera and rolled her eyes, she shut the door and locked it again"

"Okay well Cierra's pretty mad at the fact this was a prank, I'm gonna go talk to her I'll see u guys soon love you"

"I turned the camera off can u open the door and talk to me"

"Billie what do u want theses pranks are seriously annoying"

"But it's not real"

"Still when doing these pranks the things u say really stick to me even if your just kidding"

Cierra opens the door and I wrapped  my arms around her.

"You know I'll never say any of these things to you, I love you your beautiful just the way you are, I couldn't want anyone else in life"

I leaned down and kissed her lips slowly and softly.

"I love you"

"I guess I love you too"

"Girl you better love me"

Cierra ignored me and walked away.

I ran up to her and pushed her on the bed I landed on top of her, our eyes met and soon enough so did our lips.

"Yeah your right I do love you"

————-

Word count 587

Ily 🦋