𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪 𝕡𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕜 🦋

Cierra's POV

I press the record button on the camera and started the intro.

"Hey babies welcome back...
Yes I know it's been a while since you've seen me on here doing a prank but that's only because Billie thinks of it first, well not today"

"As you already seen yes I'm doing a I want a baby prank and we're literally only kids 19 is young to have a child, I mean me and Billie want kids obviously but definitely not till at lest we're in our mid 20's"

"We've always wanted to talk about having a kid and we never really got around to it so hopefully now we will, I'm also going to make it sound really believable like I've been thinking about it for the past few weeks"

"Billies down stairs on the phone she was talking to finneas when I came upstairs so I guess we just wait till she's done and then I'll tell her to come up"

* 20 minutes later *

Cierra's POV

"Babyyyy"

Okay guys billies on her way up.

"Yesssss"

As I was looking on my phone I seen in the corner of my eye that the door was opening slowly.

"Hi" I heard in a quiet voice

"Hi baby"

Billie walked over to me and laid on top of me, she wrapped her arms around my waist and closed her eyes.

"You okay"

"Yeah just tired and I want cuddles"

*smiles* "okay well I need to talk to you about something first"

Billie looked up at Cierra quickly.

"what is it"

"I'm just going to come out and say this"

"Omg are u breaking up with me,what did I do I- please don't"

"Billie l'm not breaking up with you"

"Oh thank god"

"What is it you can tell me anything"

"Okay so- I want"

"Love just say it it's okay "

"I want a baby"

Billies eyes grew wide and she let go of Cierra's hands.

"You what"

"I want a baby"

"I do to we're just to young, there is still so much time to think about having kids"

"Yeah I know but I really want one right now"

Billies POV

As Cierra was talking I turned my head and see the camera.

Holy fuck that god she's not serious.

"I really want kids to but honestly I don't want them with you" I said cutting her off.

"Wait what"

"I'm sorry I just thought we would have broken up by now I thought kids wouldn't come into the picture"

"You were just terrified because u thought I was going to break up with you"

"Well yeah I have to make it some what believable"

I looked Cierra in the eyes, okay maybe I'm being a little to harsh, I stared to see her eyes water, omg what did I do

"Stop don't cry"

"Just leave me alone if you don't want to be with me then just leave I don't need u anyways"

Cierra curled up in a ball on the bed and cried.

"I held her tight she tried pushing me off but I wouldn't let go"

"BILLIE LEAVE ME ALONE"

"Baby I seen the camera, of course I want to have baby's with you I love you more then love it's self we're just to young one day we will I promise to you"

"Ugh you suck still get away from me your so mean why would u say that"

"I couldn't let you prank me, I'm getting better and I always win"

"I roll my eyes whatever"

"I went over to the camera, okay guys will Billie sucks"

"Hey"

"Anyways we'll see u guys soon love you bye"

"I hate you"

"Yeah but u love me"

"Yeah I know but it's not fair why can't u let me win"

"Because then it's not fair"

I roll my eyes.

"If u keep rolling your eyes there going to get stuck like that"

I walk over to the bed and start straddling billies I intertwined our fingers and looked her in there eyes.

I move closer to billie and whisper in her ear.

* shut up * while breathing down her neck.
—————

🤭🤭🤭

Word count 698

Ily 🦋