𝕋𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕡𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕜 🦋

Billies POV

*not recording*

Recently I've been thinking about a prank I should do on Cierra and I've finally come up with an idea...getting my ex's name tattooed on me...she was a bitch and Cierra knows all about her I obviously have to say that we've talked it out but there's no way possible I would ever get her name tattooed on my body if it was anything it would be Cierra's but that's for another time.

I grabbed a Black permanent marker and wrote her name on my arm i made it a little red so it looked like I just got it done, I put plastic wrap around my arm to make it look more realistic, now I just have to wait till Cierra gets home.

I was sitting on the couch when Cierra walked in.

"Hey baby...sorry I'm home late traffic was slow"

"It's fine...but I have something to show you"

"Okay"

She walks in with a smile, I gave her a kiss and showed her the tattoo.

"Who's name-

"Wait is that your ex's name"

"Yes"

"WHY TF ARE U HAPPY ABOUT THAT, the shit you told me about her the way she treated you was horrible who could you permanently get her name tattooed on you"

"We talked it out and were like good friends"

"So I have friends I've had since middle school and they didn't disrespect me like she did and I do have there names tattooed on me, Billie I don't care if u get tattoos it's just why would u get her name"

"Because it's my body"

"So why would u show me you obviously care about my opinion"

"Clearly not anymore"

I stood up pretending to be upset, she pulls my arm back.

"Are u really mad at me"

"Well obviously it's annoying me"

"What would you do I came home with my ex's name PERMANENTLY TATTOOED on my body"

"That's completely different your ex was a lot more harsh then mine was"

"That doesn't matter, your actually picking up for her come on, she tried to rap-

I stopped myself.

"Billie"

She was right I don't know why I thought of this prank I knew the memories would all come back.

I ripped of the plastic wrap and washed it off.

"It's fake, I- wouldn't- it's not real"

I slowly walked away till i was at the stairs I ran up them and locked myself in the bathroom.

I slid my back down the wall and sat on the hard, cold floor while starring at the wall.

I kept whispering over and over aging.

"I hate it, make it go away...."

I thought it was all over...but it's coming back harder I hate this.

I heard a soft knock on the door.

"Baby please let me in"

I stayed silent...I just wanted to be alone.

"Billie please talk to me, it's okay that it's a prank...I'm not mad I'm just worried i hate when you do this. Idk if your safe or not"

She was right last time I locked myself in the bathroom i slit my arms till I couldn't feel anymore.

I stood up a little to quickly and I stared to black out, I fell but into Cierra's arms and eyes rolled into the back of my head.

I carried Billie to the bed and went to get her iron pills and some water.

I knew I was fine. Low iron sucks it makes me black out a lot, especially when I'm stressed out or scared.

I could hear and feel everything.

I just couldn't move or open my eyes.

"Well I know you can hear me so I'm gonna talk while you listen"

I felt Cierra gold my hand and squeezed it.

"It's my fault this happened..I caused you to back out I stress you out and I make u scared I wouldn't have said it I know it was to far"

It's not her fault, it's my prank my ideas all mine she takes the blame all the time...when nothing is ever her fault.

I tried so hard to talk but I couldn't.

I stared to regain feeling so I squeezed her hand back.

"Ily" she said.

I somehow managed to go get it out.

When I realized I could speed aging, I tried sitting up, Cierra helped my but I still couldn't open my eyes...so she shut the curtains and turned on the red light to the low setting, I opened my eyes and my headache went away.

I took my iron pill and cuddled Cierra.

"Baby it's not your fault and you know it's not-

"I brought it up the word"

"Yes I know but none of this wouldn't have happened if I didn't do the prank, it always somehow comes back on me so don't worry about it because you didn't do anything"

Her chest rose and fell as she let out a shaky breath.

I opened both my hands for her to hold them, when she did, I squeezed tightly and traced a heart in her hand.

"Ily too"

I looked up and her with a smile....

God my love for this girl ❤️