𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝕡𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕜 🦋

I thought this would be hella funny to write so here we are...but first can we please take a moment to appreciate the Grammys Billie and finneas won today OMFG I've never been more proud...but moving on because I can't cry anymore.

Cierra's POV

So today's prank is a little different and maybe a little to far these are Billies Gucci shoes and yes I know she has like a million but apparently these are her favourite...so imma pretend to ruin them when actually I got the exact same shoes but a Replica, I'd never ever ruin any of her shoes because I know how crazy In love she is with every single pare.

I've decided to burn them, I've got matches and gasoline imma poor it all over the shoes and then light them on fire...now supposedly Billie is gonna ware these shoes tonight to the Grammys, but let's make her think she's not gonna do that.

Billies downstairs but she's listening to music so there's no way she can hear me, imma walk downstairs and outside to the porch we're she we'll be able to see me perfectly.

I grabbed the camera, shoes, matches and gas.

I set the camera up in the porch and laid the shoes down, when I put them down it caught billies eyes, she immediately got up and walked outside.

"Ummm what are u doing with my shoes"

"You'll see"

I took out the gasoline and poured it all over the shoes.

"CIERRA WHAT THE FUCK WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT"

"Because I can"

I took out a match and lit it, when I did I threw it on the shoes and watched them go up in flames.

I seen Billie run away and grab something, she came back with water she threw it all over the shoes and gave me a death stare.

"WHY"

"Because there ugly you have prettier shoes"

"Do you know how much theses costs, I can't just go to a store and re buy these"

"You'll figure it out"

I did feel horrible because these are her most expensive and favourite shoes.

I tried walking back into the house but Billie pushed me back.

"No your not getting away easily, your not coming inside till u fix this"

"Oh come on Billie me and you both know I did u a favour"

Her jaw dropped.

"LOOK if u didn't like the shoes you could've just told me you didn't have to light them on fire and act like a bitch about it"

I could tell she instantly regretted that.

"Baby I'm- I didn't mean that I'm just I'm sorry"

"No save it,  and for your information this is a prank, I showed her the camera and turned it off, "here are your real shoes"

I threw them at her and walked upstairs.

"Okay maybe I did deserve that"

I was about to get up and go talk to billie but she came in.

"I overreacted I shouldn't have called u a bitch I'm really sorry"

"Billie it's okay, I deserve it"

"No you don't there just shoes I would have gotten over it at some point"

"See you said some point"

"No matter how many times I tell me there just shoes I know you loveeeee shoes and I'd never set them on fire, Plus those are your favourite ones, and there for your big night tonight which I've never been more proud to see"

"Your gonna do great"

"Stoppp"

"I see that smile...you know your gonna do awesome"

I kissed her passionately and apologized again.

"Baby it's okay don't worry about it at least it wasn't real"

"I should be the one saying sorry I called you the love of my life a bitch that's so horrible I'll never surpass that"

"Yes you well and like I said I deserved it"

"Ugh your so annoying"

"Yeah I know but you love me so idc"

"Yeah your right I do"

We both kissed over and over again till...🤫

Might be ending these they don't bring me as much joy as they use to and I love writing the imagines more....I love each and everyone of you so much...🥺❤️