Leading my girlfriend on prank 🦋

Yes bitch I know I said this would be out like 2 weeks ago but literally had no idea what to write..

Cierra's POV

I grabbed the camera and pressed the record button.

"Hey babies welcome back...today's prank as you can see by the title I'm gonna be leading Billie on"

"Billies a slutttt for sex LIKE low key she wants head allll the time so today I'm gonna make sure she doesn't get it"

I say with an evil smile.

"I'm sure everyone who's watching this has seen this on TikTok or YouTube it was like a big thing a few months ago that's why I waited awhile so she won't Catch on which I KNOW she won't because it's Billie and let's be honest she's not that bright.."

"Moving on... billie's at finneas right now finishing up some stuff for the album which I can't believe is coming out tomorrow it's fucking insane I've never been so proud of two people in my life"

"So I'm gonna bring the camera downstairs and set it up like usual but I'm gonna put the remote under the couch so I'll have to bend down to get it...I'm sure you all know where I'm going with this"

I turn the camera off and prop it up, I place the remote under the couch and sit down waiting for Billie to get home.

———
30 minutes later

Text from daddy 😈
(I had to)^^^

I'm here can you let me in.

Where's your key

I forgot it.

Again!

Yes!!!

Annoying!

————-

I turn the camera on and went to go let Billie in.

I unlock the door and open it , I look up and see the most beautiful girl.

"Hey baby" Billie said with a smile.

I close the door and lean in for a kiss.

She kissed me back and hugged me tightly.

"I missed you so much" Billie said in her cute little baby voice.

"Aww I missed you too bubba"

We walk over to the couch and sit down next to each other.

Billie pulled out her phone and I laid my head on her shoulder watching her scroll through Instagram.

Billie "do you wanna watch a movie"

"Sure" I say knowing it's timeeee.

"Do you know where the remote is" I say asking Billie.

"No I haven't seen it, I'm sure it's around here somewhere tho I'll help you look"

"No. It's okay I'll find it"