𝔾𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕫𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕡𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕜 🦋

Cierra's POV

I press the record button on the camera and started the intro.

"Hey babies welcome back... i'm low key scared to do this prank because billies the one to get worked up over this type of thing because In her words "she's always in charge" * I role my eyes *

"In other words this could be the perfect prank, Well let's hope"

"Billies not home right now she's gone somewhere with her family they all wanted me to go but I told billie that I wasn't feeling well and then she offered to stay home it was a whole thing, so by 8 she should be home it's currently 7:30pm so I'll text her in about 20 minutes to see where she is"

10 minutes later

Billies POV

Maggie: "tell Cierra I hope she feels better"

"I will mom see u later love you"

"Love you too bye"

As I said bye to my mom i texted Cierra

Baby-girl💕

Hey baby I'm on my way up now, I hope u feel better I'll see u soon I love you.❤️

I love you too❤️
——-

" Billie just texted me she's on her way up so I'm gonna set up the camera down stairs"

About 5 minutes later Billie walked through the door.

"Hey baby how u feeling"

"Still a little sick"

I walk over to the couch and sit next to Cierra, I pull her into a tight hug and whisper into her ear.

"do u want me to make u feel better"

* Cierra thinking in her head *
Well that didn't take long .

"Wdym"

Billie put her hand on the thigh and slowly slid up.

* whispers in my ear * l think u know"

I lift billies hand off my leg.

"No"

"Please baby it's been so long"

"Billie I said no"

"But why"

"Because you..

"Because I what-

"Because you give lazy head"

"Billies eyes grew wide"

"Pfff no I don't, every time I give you head your screaming my name and everyone in the building can be my witness"

"Billie I can't make it seem like your not good, I guess I'm a good actor"

"Oh really okay then how about you show me if I'm so bad at it, show me how it's done"

"God can't you get it through your head that I don't want to, go look it up"

Billie got up off the couch sighed and then walked away.

"Billie wait come here"

I walked over to her and pointed at the camera.

"It was a prank chill you give great head"

all she did was role her eyes.

"Okay guys we'll thanks for watching billies mad now but that's okay I know how to make it up to her. * wink * see you guys next time bye"

I turned around and sat on billies lap and stared kissing up her neck.

"why don't u show me how to do it"

Billie pushed me off of her.

"oh I'm sure you are very capable of knowing how to do it"

"Ugh Billie it was a joke come on I know u want to I went up behind her and snaked my arms around her waist, I stared feeling up and down her body, are you 100% sure you don't want to"

Billie twisted me around and lifted me up on the counter, she stood between my legs while her arms we're wrapped around my waist.

"If your so good at it then you show me how it's really done"

"Gladly"

Billie picked me up and carried me to our room, she threw me on the bed and locked the door, I kind of felt bad because the amount of noise complaints were going to get now, well at lest all the neighbours will have something In common"
———-

Word count 636

Ily 🦋