ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕘𝕟𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕪 𝕡𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕜 🦋

Billies POV

I press the record button on the camera and started the intro.

"Hey babies welcome back...yes for the first time it's finally me and Billie y'all have been asking for it non stop so here it is"

"Today we're doing the pregnancy prank on my parents me and Cierra have been thinking about it for a while now we decided to change it up a bit we wanted to prank someone else other than us pranking each other so we decided to choose my parents, I already called finneas and told me where leave soon and that we have really good news"

"I'm so scared but also really excited because we're ALWAYS pranking each other and not anyone else"

"I know but I can't wait to see their reaction"

"do u wanna show them the rest"

"Yeah one sec"

"I took a pregnancy test and then I marked another pink line on it to make it look positive and I did three so hopefully that's believable enough, this is what it looks like"

"It looks so believable hopefully your mom and dad think that too, what do you think finneas is going to do"

"in my opinion I think he's going to be really happy maybe a little shocked but happy"

"I mean hopefully but I want really good reactions from everyone so hopefully they all freak out"

"I doubt it, your parents are pretty calm"

"I know but you don't know them like I do we're talking about a baby here like who doesn't freak out over something like this"

"True"

"Okay guys we're going to head over there now and I guess we'll see you when we're there"

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip.

Cierra's POV

"Okay we just got here we don't hear anyone I think there in the backyard which is perfect so I can set up the camera"

Babe there in the backyard, here you go set up the camera I'll call them inside.

Okay

"Hey guys"

Maggie: "hey luv *hugs* your here"

"Umm yeah can everyone come inside for a sec me and Billie have something to tell you"

Maggie: "is everything okay"

"Oh yeah it's great"

"Oh okay"

Billies POV

When everyone came in they all sat on the couch me and Cierra just stood up.

"Okay now that everyone is in here, me and Cierra have a little bit of an announcement"

"is it good or no"

"It all considers on how you take it"

Finneas "you guys are freaking me out, just say it"

"Okay, well Cierra is pregnant"

All I heard were gasps.

Maggie: "ARE YOU KIDDING ME YOU GUYS ARE SO YOUNG"

I looked up at my mom and she stood up I thought she was going to walk away bc she sounds so mad but instead she walked over to me and Cierra and gave us a hug

Cierra: "wait you sounded so mad and disappointed"

"I mean I know you guys are young but I know you guys are also responsible this child is gonna be loved tremendously I'm not mad or disappointed I'm happy for you guys"

"Aww thanks mom"

"What do you guys think"

Finneas walked over to Cierra and out his hand on her tummy.

"ITS FINALLY HAPPENING"

"We all laughed Congrats to you both"

"What about you dad"

"I don't know what to say I'm truly shocked, but I'm very happy, having a baby is just another step closer to have a family"

"Thanks dad"

"I can't believe you guys are all happy and okay with this"

"Are you guys 100% sure that Cierra is"

"Babe show them"

"Here"

"That's 3 positive tests"

Finneas: "OMG ITS REALLY HAPPENING"

"We all laugh again"

"The sad thing is, it was ALL A PRANK"

"Wait what, so it's not really happening"

"I went over and grabbed the camera"

"No it's not really happening, one day I promise you but just not today"

"Well guys that's definitely not the reaction we thought we were going to get from my family but we did, I just can't wait till the day that we actually are pregnant"

"So wait how did you get the positive tests"

"Well Cierra opened all 3 of them up and them took a pink marker and put another line there"

"Ughhhh I really wanted it to be true"

"One day mom"

"Well hurry up I hate Waiting" * laughing *

"Okay guys thanks for watching we'll see you next time for another prank byeee"

After Billie finished the Outro her and Cierra stayed at her parents house for the night, they watched movies they all catched up and of course Maggie couldn't stop talking about how cute babies are.
——-

Word count 786

Ily 🦋