𝔹𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕡𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕜 🦋

Billies POV

Obviously I told you guys to turn on the bell for a reason, and the idea I've had in my head since that prank y'all also commented...which was being a bitch prank... basically I'm just gonna ignore her, make her mad, talk back, just be a bitch...mind you I'm not like that I love that girl more then y'all can imagine and I would never be mean to her but I'll definitely to anything to get a reaction out of her...also y'all really wanna see her mean side because everyone says she's so sweet, she's so nice, she doesn't have a mean side...maybe not on camera but she definitely does.

What I mean by mean side is just like annoyed I annoy her so much which is part of the reason why she gets mad, but she's learned to put up with me so this might not work, but she's also on her period which makes her needy and clingy which I love but it's also a great time to prank her...imma stop rambling now and get on with the prank.

I turned the camera off and walked downstairs, hiding it in its usual spot facing right towards me and Cierra.

( Cierra's in bold )

"Hi"

"Hi"

"Well you cuddle with me"

Of course she had to say it in the cutest way possible.

I didn't say anything I just down on the couch across from her.

"Billie"

"Cierra stop being so needy"

"Damn"

She continued playing on her phone till she texted me.

Baby-girl❤️

Bro what's up with you, why are so mad.

Look you texting me isn't gonna change my mind about me talking to you so just give up.

Okay.

-

I don't know what the fuck is up with Billie but she's being a bitch and I'd never say that but it's true and annoying, but I'm not gonna sit around and wait for her to stop being stupid.

I got up and walked upstairs, not being by her right now is for the best.

——-

When I heard our bedroom door shut I walked over to the camera.

" guys she's upstairs imma walk up there and see what she says"

I grabbed the camera and walked upstairs.

When I walked in I could already tell that she didn't want me here.

"What do you want billie"

"It's my room I can come up here if I want to"

I put the camera on the table next to us and laid down on the bed.

"Okay wtf is wrong with you why are u acting like a bitch"

"A bitch, you think I'm acting like a bitch maybe your the one who's a bitch"

Her face dropped.

"Repeat that again"

"Well your getting mad over nothing"

"Billie you've been so off today, your acting so mean so no reason"

"JESUS SHUT UP YOUR NOT ME YOU DONT KNOW WHATS HAPPENING IN MY LIFE SO JUST STAY OUT IF IT"

She didn't say anything she just sat there with no expression.

We don't yell at each other so she's definitely gonna know something's wrong.

"Billie"

She said in the saddest way ever.

I would go ok but I felt bad enough.

"Baby, I'm so sorry, I never meant to yell at you"

"No, stay away from me"

It's like she was scared, no she can't be scared of me.

"Cierra, it was a prank I'm really sorry baby"

I looked down at her hands and they were shaking.

"Baby"

I walked over to her and hugged her.

"I'm so sorry I scared you, I should have never yelled at you"

"It just scared me, I hate when you yell"

"I know luv"

I ended up calming her down and ending the video.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

——-

Word count 641

Ily🦋