ℙ𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕡𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕜 🦋

Cierra's POV

I pressed the record button the camera and stared the intro.

"Welcome back babies...I'm back with another prank today I'm doing the pass out prank on Billie, her last prank that she did on me turned out good and bad, as you could tell so today of course I have to get her back"

"Honestly for the past few weeks I've been feeling really light headed but I went to the doctor today all they said was that I needed more rest, I swear I sleep all the time but I guess not"

"Anyways today I have the help of one of my best friends also known as billies big brother finneas"

Finneas: "hey guys"

"He's been on our channel before but it's been awhile so I asked him to help me with this prank, and HOPEFULLY he doesn't tell billie that it's a prank this time"

Finneas: "I promise"

"You better"

"When Billie gets home me and Finneas will be on the couch talking or whatever and then I'll get up and fall"

"Billies obviously is gonna ask what happened, that's we're Finneas comes in.... he's gonna act like he doesn't care, he's just gonna sit there on his phone and pretend like it's just a normal thing"

"You ready for this"

Finneas: "I may be older then Billie but I'm definitely a lot more afraid of her"

* chuckle *

"I guess will see u guys when Billie gets home"

45 minutes later.

* me setting up the camera *

* Whispering*

"okay guys Billie just got home hopefully this all works out"

I sit on the couch next to Finneas.

Billies POV

I walk in the house and see finneas and Cierra talking.

"Hey guys...

Both of them: "Hi"

"Finneas what are u doing here"

"Cierra just wanted some help with...Umm"

Cierra: "Music is trying to record something"

We never thought that through... THATS the best I could come up with

"Oh okay...

Something Seemed a bit off but I just went with it.

I walked over to the couch and sat next my Cierra, I pulled her close and hugged her.

* kisses * "I missed you"

"I missed you to"

I looked at the camera and smiled.

I stood up and fell to the floor.

"CIERRA OMG"

I was trying to wake Cierra up and she wouldn't move, nothing was working, "Cierra baby wake up...baby please wake up" I checked to see if she was breathing she was but she wasn't moving

"FINNEAS WTH ARE U DOING help me she's not moving, call 911"

"Nah she'll be fine"

I was shocked at what Finneas said.

"Bro Wth she just passed out, why are you being a dick, y'all were fine a few minutes ago"

"Cierra please wake up, my eyes stared tearing up.. "please"

I grabbed my phone to dial 911..

Finneas: "BILLIE STOP, don't call"

"Wdym she's not moving"

I seen the tears in her eyes and she her voice was scratchy.

"Fin- she might not wake up...I-

"I couldn't bare to hear Billie anymore"

"Baby I'm fine, it was just a prank"

"OMG IM SO DONE WITH THESE PRANKS"

She stormed off into the bedroom.

I looked at finneas with regret.

"Alright guys I gotta go check up on Billie, make sure u subscribe and like love you guys"

"Damn man she's mad as hell"

Finneas: "yeah u better go check on her, ill go home see ya later"

Finneas pulled me into a hug and kissed my check.

"Bye fin"

I walked upstairs to our bedroom but the door was locked.

"Billie can u open the door please"

"Billie...luv please talk to me"

"We do these pranks for fun you know that, you literally did one on me not that long ago"

BILLIE: "I didn't do a prank on you were I passed out and we're I wasn't breathing, that shit scared me"

"Billie just open the door please"

I heard billie walk over to the door and slowly unlock it.

Billies eyes were red and puffy along with her voice that was scratchy

"Aww baby, I pulled her into a hug, I'm okay"

She rapped her arms around me tightly, "I know please don't do that to me again you really freaked me out, and when fin didn't do anything that pissed out off, your my babygirl how can someone just watch that happen to you"

I smiled crazy when she called me that.

"You always know how to make me smile"

"I love you Mamas"

"I love you more baby girl"

————-

Word count 765

Ily 🦋