𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕍𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕖'𝕤 𝔻𝕒𝕪 🦋

I made this a long time ago but it was past valentine's Day but I have no idea what to write so Imma a just post this.
-------------------

Billies POV

I grabbed the camera and slowly walked out of our room, I went downstairs to set up the camera and to make sure cierra wouldn't hear me.

I pressed record and stared the video.

"Hey guys what's up today's prank it's gonna be fire, cierra is still asleep and yes today is Valentine's Day which is why I'm making this prank I'm gonna basically forget it's Valentine's Day and all cierra has talked about for the last 2 weeks straight is this day she's so excited but don't worry I do have a day planned out for us, sadly we can't actually go out in public so I'm gonna order us some dinner I got her flowers and bought her something she's been wanting for awhile.

Which would be this.

She has wanted this bag for literally months, and she ended up buying it yesterday but I canceled it because I already had bought it and I'd rather buy it for her anyways because spoiling her is my favourite thing to do

She has wanted this bag for literally months, and she ended up buying it yesterday but I canceled it because I already had bought it and I'd rather buy it for her anyways because spoiling her is my favourite thing to do....ANYWAYSSSSS let's get on with the prank.

I waited for Cierra to wake up and come downstairs.

When I heard our bedroom door open I turned on the camera.

She walks down with a long t-shirt and her hair in a messy bun.

"You weren't there when I woke up"

She said with the cutest face.

"Aw I'm sorry"

She opened her arms and walked over to me.

Just because this is a prank does not mean I get to miss out on my morning cuddles.

I pulled her on top of me and wrapped my arms around her.

"Your very cuddly today"

"Wdym i'm always cuddly"

"Yeah but you just seem extra happy today"

"Well that's because is Valentine's Day, I've been waiting for this day for weekkkks"

My face dropped.

"Right"

"Hold on I'll go get your gift"

"Wait you got me something"

"Yeah obviously"

She ran to the closet where we keep all of our bags and shoes and pulls out a Louis Vuitton bag.

Bruh you've got to be fuckingggg kidding.

"Cierra no, you can't be serious"

"Of course I am, I know how much you love Louis Vuitton so I had to get you these"