𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕡𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕜 🦋

Cierra's POV

I pressed the record button on the camera and stared the intro.

'Hey welcome back babies...today I'm doing the I'm leaving you prank as you can tell my the title I would never leave Billie EVER but I'm curious to see her reaction'

"Sadly today I don't have anyone to help me out with this prank, but I'd rather do it by myself, all week Billie has been saying she's gonna get me back we'll I guess not" * laugh *

"I've wrote this letter and I'm gonna place it on the table in the living room along with some of her stuff, this is what the note says"

Dear Billie.

I've never felt more loved in a relationship in my life, you've made me feel so safe and worthy, I'll always love you but I just don't think this is working, I'm so sorry...I've been thinking about this for awhile now I just didn't have the strength to do it, that's why I wrote you this because if I said It in person I wouldn't be able to go through with it...I well always love you..

Your old love: Cierra

"While I was writing this letter I actually teared up, this is probably the meanest prank I've ever done but definitely not the worst....well in my opinion it's not maybe not to billie"

"Here's the box with some of her stuff in it, if she calls me or try's to text me I'll just say that she can get the rest later"

"Okay guys let's go set up"

I walked down stairs and set the camera up behind a plant so you couldn't see it, I lay her box of stuff on the table.

"Okay billies just texted me saying she's on the way up, I'm not actually gonna leave I'm just going hide in the closet right here * points to the closet by the door* , hopefully this works"

Billies POV

I walked into the house and it was silent I called out for Cierra but she didn't answer she didn't answer my text either, she didn't even read it.

"Baby I'm home"

Still nothing.

I went to text Cierra but before I did I seen a letter and box of my stuff on the table.

I sat down on the couch and picked up the letter.

Dear Billie

I've never felt more loved in a relationship in my life, you've made me feel so safe and worthy, I'll always love you but I just don't think this is working, I'm so sorry...I've been thinking about this for awhile now I just didn't have the strength to do it, that's why I wrote you this because if I said It in person I wouldn't be able to go through with it...I well always love you...

Your old love: Cierra

As I read the letter my eyes teared up instantly, there's no way I'm believing this...it's not real...I got up and looked around for a camera...please tell me there's a camera please...I looked everywhere and I was losing hope, there's only one spot left...I walked over to the plant and seen the camera recording, I've never felt more relieved.

I smiled at the camera...and stuck out my tongue...she's not winning today.

But how am I gonna react...I got it I'm gonna pretend like I don't care I'm just gonna go with it.

Calling Mamas ❤️

Billie: "hello"

Cierra: "what Billie"

Billie: "I don't know what happened but if this is what u want to be happy then I'm fully with you"

Cierra: "are u serious like u don't care"

Billie: "well it's not that big of a deal, I never really loved you that much"

WTF DID I JUST SAY, she's gonna kill me

Cierra: * shaky voice * "wow"

Ends call

I feel so bad I shouldn't have went that far.

I looked over to see the closest door opening, then I seen Cierra with tears streaming down her face.

"Are u serious you actually want to break up with me"

"You want to so what's the problem"

"Billie it was a prank I would never break up with you because I love you but I guess you can't say the same can u"

Ouch.

I walked over to Cierra and pulled her close.

"Baby I do love you I'm always gonna love you I never meant anything I said, when I came home I knew it was a prank so I looked everywhere for a camera till I found it behind a plant"

"I don't care as long as you weren't serious"

"Well...

She gave me a death stare.

"I'm just kidding I love you"

"Yeah whatever"

"Hey we always say I love you back"

"You'll live"

She turned away and ran away from me.

I chased after her we both ended up in each others arms and I wasn't letting her go till I heard and I love you.

"Fine fine I love you"

I looked her straight in the eyes and leaned in.

*kisses*

Yeah I know you do" * smiles *

"Alright guys that was the end of the prank..make sure to comment like and subscribe we live you guys byeee"
-

Word count 880

Ily 🦋