ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕡𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕜 🦋

Cierra's POV

I pressed the record button on the camera and stared the intro.

"Hey babies welcome back...Todays prank is simple, me and billies both done cheating pranks in the past but not like this"

"I'm gonna be texting one of my best friends Brandon most of you know him as 7:amp or q
Well I've asked him to help me out with this prank, me and him have never just done a prank together and when Billie finds out who I'm texting she's hopefully gonna believe it bc out of everyone q would be the last person Billie would think about, on my phone I've changed his name to baby with to yellow hearts, Brandon's gonna text me a bunch of cute stuff and say I had fun last night bc Billie slept as her parents last night bc her and finneas were up really late working on some music stuff so she just decided to stay there, anyways I'm gonna let q know when to text me then I'll start laughing and ignore Billie so she gets suspicious I'm so hype for this prank....

I set the camera up on the bookshelf in our room and I hide it as good as I can.
I text q to let him know to start texting me.

Baby 💛💛

Hey pretty I had the best night last night, make sure billie doesn't find out.

Oh trust me she won't, I'll try and get her out of the house tonight so u can come over again I miss your touch.

😏😩 stop teasing

Make me 👅

*low key cringes while writing that*

"I love q but this stuff is NASTY"

I heard Billie coming upstairs so I stared laughing while pretending to text.

Billies POV

I walked upstairs to hear Cierra laughing, aww being away from her for one night is WAY to long.

I opened our bedroom door and seen her texting someone and laughing.

"Hi"

No response

"Cierra" i said in a baby voice.

"What Billie I'm talking to someone"

"Umm it's been like HOURSSS since I seen you last and you'd rather talk to some random person then me"

"Billie it's fine just go do something"

I felt bad because she seems hurt and like really moody.

I walked over to Cierra and took her phone out of her hand.

"Billie wth give it back"

"No I want to see who's so important"

My heart shattered when I read the messages

"WHO THE FUCK IS BABY"

I snatched my phone back and hid it.

"Billie it's know one you need to worry about"

"OBVIOUSLY IT IS YOUR LAUGHING AT WHAT THERE SAYING AND APPARENTLY I CAN'T LEAVE ANYMORE BC IDK HOW MANY SIDE CHICKS YOU HAVE"

My mouth dropped at what Billie said side chicks

"Side chicks, he's not a side-"

I replayed what I said in my head and realized I said he

"HE it's a guy you had a guy here last night, what else Cierra what else do I have to worry about"

"I-"

"In the messages it said that you missed his touch"

"Wth does that mean"