𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕦𝕓𝕖 🦋

Billies POV

Wassuppppp guys today's prank is gonna be fire just like the last one I attempted, I know a lot of youtubers have probably thought about this type of thing but every since me and Cierra stared YouTube it literally changed our life so there for we've never thought about it and I don't think it's something we would do anyways because like I said it changed our life in a very good way obviously.

But today that's not the case I'm gonna tell Cierra that I want to quit YouTube which would mean delete our channel quit making videos all of that, when we stared this we thought it would interfere with our careers but so far it hasn't and if it did we would make time for it either way.

I really hope she doesn't agree with me because that would suck and I really don't wanna stop making videos soooo I guess imma go tell her now.

I smile weirdly at the camera and then hide it.

Baby-girl ❤️

Come upstairs I need to talk to you.
Read 7:56pm

A few minutes later Cierra walks through the door.

"What's up, what do you wanna talk about "

I patted a stop on the bed for her to sit down.

She walked over and sat across from me.

"So I was thinking...that I want to quit YouTube"

"What why"

"Because it just doesn't seem fun anymore and I hate always making videos"

"But I- are you sure"

"Yes I really- idk I just feel like not making videos anymore we'll be so much easier on us"

"It's not like it's taking a toll on our life, Are u sure u wanna completely end it we can just take a break"

"No I wanna stop making videos I never wanna hear about it again"

"This obviously has more to do with our life's and how busy we are you've never acted like this"

"Well I can change my mind and it's my choice I don't wanna do YouTube anymore"

"Okay well you don't have to be a bitch about it"

Cierra put her hand over her mouth as soon as she said that instantly regretting it, I'm not mad that was a little bitchy.

"I did not mean that"

I wanted to laugh but I didn't.

"Sure you didn't" I said while rolling my eyes.

"Billie, it's OUR channel don't you think I should maybe get a say in this"

"No"

"And why is that"

"Because I don't care about your opinion"

God damn I am a bitch.

She didn't have a mad or pissed of look on her face, just really confused, because I NEVER act this way.

"Okay wtf pissed you off"

"YOU did, I don't wanna do YouTube anymore and your making it a big deal"

"Okay fine we don't have to do YouTube anymore, happy"

"Yes thank you"

"Even if I went against it to you apparently my opinion doesn't matter so why did you want my say in this"

"Because I didn't wanna seem like a complete ass"

"Oh I think you've surpassed that stage, your just being a bitch now"

Not gonna lie that felt good, I don't know what's her problem but she needs to deal with it because it's fucking annoying.

I could see a smile appear on her face, she looked to her right a little and then back at me.

I looked over to where she did and seen the camera.

"OMG you suck"

I felt stupid and sorry at the same time.

Billie grabbed the camera and continued laughing.

"Well guys there's a little bit of Cierra mean side"

"Hey I'm not mean" I said In defence.

"Mhmm, we both know your lying"

"Okay I'm not mean but you just make me mad, and I never meant what I called you, I'd never say that to you"

"Nah I deserved it I was being a bitch I agree"

"Well guys were gonna go stay tuned for our next prank, make sure the bell is on and that you've subscribed also give this video a like if you think Cierra has a mean side, by we love you"

-----

Word count 705

Ily 🦋