ℙ𝕠𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕘𝕟𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕪 𝕥𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕡𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕜 🦋

Billies POV

"Hey guys welcome back to our channel...eww that sounded disgusting, anyways yes by the title You can already tell what prank I'm doing, I just recently seen this prank so I've decided to do it before Cierra sees it, I ordered this always positive tests on Amazon I put one in water to make sure it was accurate and it is I bought two just in case but I won't need it because I already tried this one but I might use this one too and hide both of them in the box like I'm trying to hide it.

I did exactly as what I said...both of the test are right there| shows the tests |in the box it's kinda hidden but she'll definitely see it, now we just wait till she gets home...she went to Taco Bell so she shouldn't be to long, imma hide this camera in the bathroom so I can her reaction when she finds it.

20 minutes later.

Cierra's POV

I opened the door to the house and laid me and billies food down.

"Hey shorty"

"Hi"

*kisses*

I got our food out and grabbed us two waters from the fridge, I handed her the drink and we went and sat on the sofa to finish watching or should I say continue watching the office for the 10,000,000 time.

1 hour later.

Billies POV

It's been about an hour and the camera in the bathroom was still rolling, hopefully it hasn't died yet...I'm so dumb for turning it on.

"Wanna go upstairs and watch this"

"Sure"

Cierra turned of the tv and we walked upstairs, when we got to the room I went into the bathroom to see if the camera still had enough battery...lucky it did, I just have to find a way for her to go into the bathroom and see it.

"Hey when do we have to go to your parents"

"5 why"

"Well it's 4 imma go shower"

"Can I join"

"No"

"Whyyy"

"Playing hard to get"

"I hate you"

"I know"

She laughed as she walked into the bathroom, I heard the door lock and the shower turn on.

Oh damn the cameras on I hope she found it already if not that's gonna be a lot of editing.

About 5 minutes later the shower turned off and the door unlocked.

Cierra's POV

I locked the door to the bathroom and turned on the shower...I was about to get undressed until I seen a pregnancy test box, I turned the shower off and unlocked the door, before I opened the door I looked at the tests and both of them were positive, there's no way billies pregnant it's kinda impossible unless she cheated on me, which she never would.

"Umm, Billie what are theses"

I threw her the tests and her face went blank.

"I- um idk..where did u find these"

"In the bathroom, and they weren't there when I left earlier...so like who owns them"

"Idk I didn't even know they were there, I don't know who's pregnant"

"Well obviously it's someone who's been here recently, so who's been here"

"If they weren't there when you left and there in there now and nobody's been here since you left then idk"