𝕄𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕡𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕜 🦋

Billies POV

Today's prank is very relatable it could possibly happen but I would never move away unless Cierra was moving with me..... which brings us to today's prank today I am pranking Cierra that I have to move away because of tour I'm gonna tell her that all my tours are based in Germany and I have to move there for the next year....Cierra is a very understanding person so I don't think she's gonna get mad over it I think she's just gonna be sad for a little while but in the end I think she's gonna be happy for me because my career is taking off again, so I guess let's get on with the prank.

"Cierra can u come here for a second, I need to talk to you about something"

"Yeah one sec"

Cierra comes walking into the living on her phone, she sits down and puts her phone down.

"What's up"

"Well umm"

"Is everything okay"

"Yes and no, my manager just called me and said that I'm going back on tour"

Her face lit up in excitement

"That's great news, but you don't look very excited about it"

"Because it's in Germany all the tours which means I have to move there for year"

Her face expression went down.

"Oh I see but you should still go it sucks leaving but you can't let them millions of people down bc of me"

"Babe....it's not fair I can't be without u for a while year do you know what that can do to our relationship"

"Well do you love me"

"Yes"

"Well then there shouldn't be a problem...Billie when you got into a relationship you knew that your career would've got in the way of it somehow but we've been together for a long time we can do this I have my acting and you'll have your singing I know it's a year but we can do it"

" does it really not affect you that much"

" of course it does it's just I knew one day this sorta thing would happen and now that it's here I am ready for it...  a year is a long time the months the days we're gonna miss it but I'm gonna love you every second that you're gone it's your life you have to live with the way it is and I know you love it you always have but just because I'm not there don't let that ruin it"

"I've never been more happy for what you've achieved in the last few years of your life this is just another thing to add to the list"

I was completely shocked at what Cierra was saying I knew she was upset but she's really trying not to show it.

"It still sucks I don't wanna leave you for a year"

"I know but there FaceTime and In sure there's gonna be times where I can fly out and see you, don't let the negative things ruin it"

I felt bad for the prank, but I couldn't keep it in anymore.

I burst into laughter.

"What's so funny"

I moved closer to her and pulled her into a hug, "your so supportive and understanding...your not even mad...I'm sorry I did this to you"

"Wdym"

"It's just a prank, I would never ever leave you for a years I wouldn't know how to survive"

"OMG BILLIE"

"I'm sowwy"

"I've never been more happy to hear that I really didn't wanna lose u for a whole year that's A LONG TIMEEEE"

"But you where so calm about it"

" because I knew how bad you felt I didn't wanna make it worse by what I would've said if it did actually have to happen I would say the same thing obviously I wouldn't show how sad I would be when you told me but I would be really sad I can't let you stop your career because of me do you know how horrible that sounds"

"Aww i love you"

"I love you too loser"

" you're dating me so I guess you're dating a loser"

" yeah but she's hot so I'm fine with it"

We both laughed and continued hugging each other.

------

This was crap and I hated it but school is kicking my ass and I just don't have time to write anymore so if I don't update for a while that's why...... but I love you guys so much and thank you for all the support and everything❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️