Chapter 70: Unexpected Visitor

Start from the beginning

"A plan to...stop his wedding..."

"Whaaaaattt?!?" Again with the shouting.

"Jesus Christ. Will you guys stop yelling at me. If I hear it one more time, I'm going to walk out of this room and none of you can do anything to stop me!" I yelled back feeling really annoyed because my eardrums are about to burst out soon with all the shouting.

"Sorry, Unnie. We know we don't have the right to question you and all but we're just worried about what's been happening." Chaerin went to my side and held my hand together with Minzy.

"I know, but as much as I wanted everyone to be involved in this matter, there are risks that Jiyong and I needed to consider," I told them and gave them at least the gist of what's been happening and the plans we're cooking. All of them were shocked, can't believe what exactly are we dealing with in case they decided to help us.

"So that explains why Jiyong hyung acted that way." Daesung chimed in after I told them the truth. I know Jiyong will probably kill me for telling but what else can I do? Even if we use all our strength to come up with a plan, we need all the help we can get and these people are the best persons to get it from.

Minzy gasps upon realizing the situation at hand. "Oh my God. That means Dara unnie is in danger!?"

"And Jiyong Oppa just wants to protect her by breaking up with her. Who knows what those witches can do to her!" Chaerin added as she gritted her teeth.

"Guys, relax ok? This is exactly one of the things that we're afraid of once you guys knew. You'll be overpowered by your emotions and you might do something that might jeopardize the plan and will put everyone at risk." I tried to explain to them that we can't go wrong once we started and no one is allowed to make any mistakes.

"Whatever risks that is, we're in. Right guys?" Seunghyun said as he looks at the rest of the members. Everyone nodded their heads except Seungri who looks like he's rethinking the whole situation and whether he wants to help or not.

Daesung patted his back and smiled at him. "Now that we know the real deal, are you still having second thoughts?"

Seungri looks at him and shook his head. "No, I just feel guilty for not trusting Jiyong hyung. I never should have shouted at him the time that he was already hurting."

The guys ruffled his hair to comfort him. "We all felt that way because we don't have any idea what's going on. But now, our brother needs us. We can't just know things and do nothing." Seunghyun said before staring back at me, now looking determined.

I turned my gaze to each and every one of them and they really looked firm about helping us. I took a deep breath before explaining to them what and where are we now with the planning. I hope this turns out well and everything goes back to what it used to be. 

--------------------------

3rD PERSON'S POV

"What's wrong? Why are you here in my office so early in the morning?" His Aunt asked when she saw him standing by the window overlooking the whole city, his back facing her.

He spun around and smiled as he welcomed her. "Hello, Auntie. How are you?" He greeted her and gave her a hug.

"I'm fine." She sat on her chair behind the big desk of her office where she usually spends her time working. He watched as he sat in front of her, occupying the chair for visitors. "How about you? You look like you haven't slept for days?" She looked at him worriedly as she stared at the dark circles around his eyes.