Chapter 46: Attention Hugger

DARA'S POV

"J-Jiyong?"

"I was just gone for a while and someone already stole your attention huh?"

I was staring back at him with equal intensity as what he's giving me. What is he doing here?

Seconds later, his members emerged somewhere and stood beside their leader who wasn't taking his gaze off of me. "Hi Noonas!" Seungri waved his hand at me and then at Bom looking all excited.

Then the rest followed. Youngbae, Daesung and Top showed themselves behind Jiyong and nodded their heads at us. I looked around us and just like I expected, everyone stopped what their doing and gawked at them like its their first time to see a real person in their entire life. Their charms can really catch attention even outside our school.

"Noona! How are you guys? Surprised to see us?" Daesung said this time, jumping on his spot like a kid who just ate a bunch of sweets.

"Hi Dara. You look nice." Youngbae greeted and gave me the sweetest smile but that earned a glare from Jiyong which he just ignored.

Top on the other hand was scratching his head while giving Bom side glances. I think he already knows that she's pissed off at him.

"What are you guys doing here? I thought this company isn't on your list?" Bom suddenly asked and stole a glance at Top too. Aigoo, these two really need to talk.

They shifted their heads towards Jiyong all at the same time but his face remained impassive, ignoring his member's weird facial expressions. "What?" he asked looking irritated.

"Can we join you? All the tables here are taken so..." Youngbae asked but before he can even finished his sentence, Jiyong already took the seat right next to me. All of us looked at him surprised at his sudden move.

"Uhm, I guess you can." Bom answered as he stared at Jiyong shocked. Well, all of us are.

They all get themselves some food on the counter, except Jiyong who remained on his seat, his arms crossed above his chest while his back leaning casually on the chair. I don't spare him another glance and my body remained stiff as a log as I eat uncomfortably beside him.

"Here you go Hyung. I bought you your food." Seungri placed a plate full of different food to choose from. "They're all your favorites. Plus I bought many so you can share it with Noona. Look. She's eating less and her food is not even healthy." Seungri commented and I can't help but glare at him.

"It's alright Seungri, I'm not that hungry that's why I..."

Without a word, Jiyong immediately took his chopsticks and scooped a good amount of food from his plate and place it on mine. Everyone was looking at him shocked except Seungri whose grinning from ear to ear.

"Jiyong..."

"Shhh... You should eat more. You're getting thinner from the last time I saw you." He whispered but loud enough for everyone to hear before staring into my eyes. I can feel my cheeks already burning because of what he said.

"Eheemmm..." Both of us looked at Bom when we heard her cleared her throat. That's the only time Jiyong slightly pulled away and started eating his food as well. I looked at the others and they have different expression on their faces I couldn't comprehend. "So, what are you guys really doing here?" Bom breaks the silence after a while. Knowing her, she won't let any of her questions left unanswered.

I saw Daesung swallowed his food first before answering. "We're working here as interns Noona."

"But why?" I abruptly asked but instantly held myself back when I suddenly realized what I just said. "I mean, why here? There are lots of big companies to choose from, why choose SGOC?"