Chapter 45: New place, Old ways.

DARA'S POV.

For the second time of the day, i stared at myself in the mirror. Checking if what I'm wearing right now is appropriate for the place. Bom lend me one of her designer clothes and forced me to wear it. Well, it looks great but I think Ms. Choi won't approve of this.

"Oh,Gosh!" I heard a loud gasp behind me and saw Bom staring at me in awe, both hands covering her mouth. "You look great Dara. See what I told you that you should be wearing?" She said as her voice echoed around the restroom we're at.

"Bom, can you lower your voice? Someone might hear us AGAIN!" Aisht, this girl.

"Sorry. I'm just excited." She said, now in a hush tone. Thank God.

We finally got out of the restroom and head towards the HR office to get our job assignments. On our way there, Bom never stops fixing my clothes like a stage mother whose daughter is about to perform. "Bom! Will you stop it? I told you to leave me alone didn't I?" I told her feeling the irritation building up as I kept swatting her hands away.

"What? I'm just dusting your dress off to make you look presentable." Ugh. Sometimes, I feel like a kindergarten whenever Bom's around.

We turned at the corner but Bom suddenly gripped my arm to stop me and pulled me back to hide behind the wall. "Bom?! What was that for?" I shrieked as I massaged my arm where she just imprinted her nails as it dig into my skin. Aigoo.

"Shush! Be quiet."she then leaned at the very edge of the wall and tried to peek at whoever's out there. "What is he doing here?" She mumbled but loud enough for me to hear.

"What? Who?" My curiosity got the best of me and took a peek as well, pushing Bom to the side a little. My eyes widen in shock when I saw someone standing just outside the HR Office. "S-Seungri?"

—————
3RD PERSON'S POV

"Ma'am? You want to speak with me?" She watched as one of the top bosses of the company stared at the city view behind the floor to ceiling window of her office.

"Yes, Ms. Choi. Please, take a sit." She gestured her to sit down as the latter began to fidget the moment she took her seat. She felt nervous for this is the first time for the past years she's been working for the company that one of the top bosses, not to mention, also one of owners of the company called for her and wanted to speak with her one on one. Before she came in, she taught of a million reasons why would she want to talk to her for she didn't do anything wrong with regards to her job. And of all the top bosses that calls her attention, why her? She is known to be the scariest and most cold hearted person in the whole building. Beads of sweat started to form on her forehead though the air conditioner is functioning well. She swallowed a big lump forming inside her throat the moment her boss sat on her own swivel chair and stared at her straight in the eyes. "How long have you been working here Ms. Choi?"

She looked back at her boss with wary eyes before answering. "F-five y-years." She stuttered badly as she played with her fingers to help herself calm down. She saw her nodded slowly as if contemplating what and how is she going to deliver what she taught is a bad news. "Ma'am, p-please. I didn't do anything wrong when it comes to doing my job. D-Don't fire me. I'll do better I promise. I-I need this job to sustain my family." She pleaded as she clasped her hands together.

Her boss just stared at her in awe, can't believe what was happening in front of her eyes. The truth is, she doesn't have any plans of firing her. She just wanted to know if she can be trusted for what she'll do next requires other people's loyalty to her aside from her secretary. "That's good to hear then. I think we won't have any problems if you'll stick to your statement Ms. Choi." She said as she leaned on her chair comfortably.