Chapter 25: The Big Preparation

DARA'S POV

I've been preparing for the pageant, wait, let me rephrase that. They've been preparing for the pageant for the past weeks and everyone was in a rush. Chaerin was in charged of my make up and all the dresses i will wear for that night. She even coordinated with the organizers about the sets of clothes we'll be sporting for the fashion show. She told me its important so i would know how to model each and fortunately she's used to it for she's been modeling for quite sometime and told me she'll teach me the techniques. On the other hand, Minzy busied herself with the ticket sales which apparently doing well for she almost sold all the tickets assigned to me. She said she's still unsatisfied since she learned that Krystal was already on her second batch of tickets. Half of it was sold and still wouldn't stop until all of them are gone. As for Bom, she prepared everything that i will need for my talent portion. She gave me lots of ideas which were great by the way. I didn't know that she has it in her.

"So, are you all set?" Bom asked me as she looked at her checklist. The four of us gathered here in Chaerin's house to prepare all the necessary things needed. "Tomorrow will be the start of our school's Foundation day. I'll be busy so i need to know if everything is ready for you." She said in a business like tone.

"Oh yeah, you're in charge of the marriage booth." I said and that earned a squealing frenzy from the two.

"Really Unnie? Can you arrange my marriage with one of my crushes from your university?" Chaerin asked as she clutched on to Bom's arm.

"You mean Seungri?" Bom teased and all of us laughed.

"Ewww. Not him! I hate that rat!" She spat and placed her arms above her chest.

"Why? What's wrong with Seungri? He's a sweet guy." I told her and hugged her from her side.

"We'll i hate sweet." She said.

"What about Minzy? You want Daesung to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Bom said as she tickled Minzy who was just standing next to her.

"Omo, we're not together." She blushed as red as a tomato upon mentioning Daesung's name.

"And what about Dara Unnie? You got a long list ahead of you. There's Youngbae Oppa..." Chaerin started as she lifted her hand up and counted using her fingers.

"Jaejoong sshi too." Minzy excitedly added raising her fingers as well.

"And don't forget....Jiyong." Bom teased as she giggled and urged the two to join her.

"What? Why include Jiyong in this? He doesn't like me. He hates me to the core." I exclaimed, my eyesbrows automatically connected.

"Then why did he react aggressively back in the bar when he heard you were hurt? That doesn't look like someone who don't give a damn about anyone especially when it comes to you." Chaerin reiterated as they looked at me intently. Come to think of it, why did he react that way?

"I don't know. I don't see it that way. He has always been my bully since we were kids." I told them, now confused as ever.

"You know what they say. The more you hate, the more you loooovvveee." Minzy commented and the three of them squealed in delight. They look like a bunch of lunatics if you'd ask me.