Chapter 14: Unpredictable You

DARA'S POV

We are all gathered at the lobby at exactly 3pm for our first itinerary of the day.

"Aishht! Where are the organizers? The tour guides?! And most specially, the dean?!? He's the one who specifically told everyone not to be late!" Bom said throwing a fit.

"Relax Bom. We still have all day." I told her in a calm voice as i scanned the maps and list of places we're about to visit.

"That's the problem. We don't have all day!" She snarled as she crossed her arms and stomped her feet.

"Why are you in a rush anyway? As if you have somewhere else...oh yeahhh... the date." I gave her a teasing look as it finally dawned on me. I saw her cheeks blush in a deep shade of red upon mentioning the word.

"It's not a date. It's just dinner ok?" She defensively said.

"Ow-keeyyy. If you say so." I said and shrugged my shoulders. I know she's overly excited for later that's why she's itching this tour to end as fast as possible. But that's not the case for me for i'm too excited to revisit this place that i don't want it to end.

"Hey guys!" Bom and i looked at the direction where the voice came from and saw Donghae making his way towards us with Chaerin and Minzy. They both looked stunning with their get up so as Donghae who's sporting an outfit of a model. Aisht, rich people.

"Hi! You guys ready?" I asked as they reached us.

"Pretty much. Where are we going first?" Donghae asked and went beside me to peek on the map i was holding.

"Hmm.. according to this list, first stop will be The Busan Aquarium." I told him pointing at the paper and the map. He was looking over my shoulder to have a clear view, our cheeks almost touching when we suddenly heard somebody clearing his throat. Both of us looked up and saw Jiyong glaring at us. What now?

"What?" I asked feeling irritated as i crossed my arms over my chest. He raised his brow at me like i did something wrong again that only an abnormal person like him would know. We're still in the middle of our staring battle when we noticed the rest of his members coming.

"Oh My God I'm so excited. I want to see the fishes!!!" Seungri squealed like a girl due to excitement which earned him as smack on the head from Daesung.

"Stop being a girl Seungri. Can't you see we have other company. Such an embarrassment." Daesung spat at Seungri who was nursing his head.

"Well, i don't consider them as OTHERS anymore, right Chaerin?" Seungri said as he winked at her but was only returned by a rolling of her eyes. Well, well, well, what do we have here? First, Bom and Top. Now Seungri and Chaerin? Ho Ho Ho.. So many love teams matching up today,,, Kekekekek.

"See, even Chaerin won't go along with what you're saying." Daesung snickered.

"Shut up, both of you." Jiyong reprimanded the two maknaes giving them a death glare. At least its not directed to me anymore.

All of us turned our attention in front when the dean finally showed himself together with the other organizers in charged. "Everyone, quiet!" he shouted loud enough for everyone to hear. He started explaining the itinerary for today's trip as everyone became enthused, screamed in delight while murmuring with each other. "After that, you guys are free to explore and walk around but don't go too far and please leave your contact numbers to the assigned tour guides of your buses. We don't want anyone lost now do we?" He said and laughed at his own joke. He then cleared his throat when he noticed that no one laughed or spare even a simple chuckle. "Ok! You may now go to your respective buses." He finally said and everyone took off in all directions.