Chapter 32: Lunch Time(s)

CHAERIN'S POV

I was walking gingerly towards our school gate to have lunch alone, since I can't find Minzy, when I noticed a very familiar figure standing outside while leaning against his car. I immediately turned around when I recognized who it was but it was too late for he already saw my retreating back.

"CL!!!"

I walked faster but unfortunately, he was able to reach me before i can get inside our school building. Damn it!

"What are you doing here Seungrat?!" I yelled at him and he was taken aback with my sudden outburst.

"I just want to ask you if you want to join me for lunch." he scratched the back of his head as he looked at me.

"Why me? Why don't you invite your bandmates to have lunch with you?"

"They're busy, and.... I really want to eat with you. Don't worry, its my treat." He added and plastered a wide grin on his face.

"What? Do you think I don't have money to buy my own food?!" I yelled at him that earned the attention of the students passing by.

"No, no, no CL! That's not what I meant." He tried to explain as he shook both his hands to disagree.

"And how many times do i have to tell you, stop calling me CL?!"

"But it suits you." He simply said while pouting her lips. He looks like a kid whom you would always like to steal candy from. Aisht this guy!

I crossed my arms above my chest and contemplate whether I'll consider his invitation. I thought why not? I hate eating alone and since Minzy isn't here to join me, might as well come with this moron standing in front of me. "Fine! But this will be the first and last time i'll ever have lunch with you, understand?" I said and shot him a glare.

"Ok." He simply answered and moved closer beside me. "Does that mean I can still have dinner with you?"

"No! You cannot!" I grudgingly answered and started my pace towards the gate, walking past him.

"How about breakfast?"

"No!"

"Snacks?"

"Shut up!" Arggg! He's so annoying!!!

-----------
SEUNGRI'S POV

"Stop staring." CL reprimanded me for the nth time every time she caught me staring at her. How can i not stare? She's a beauty and even if she's fierce looking, I like that kind of personality in a girl. It suits her.

"Sorry CL, I can't help..."

"And stop calling me CL. How many times do I have to tell you that. Aisht!" She cuts me off as she grudgingly recited yet another rule of hers. She hates that nickname I gave her and i'm the only one who calls her that. Unique right? But aside from the fact that it's her initials, it can also stand for my most favorite endearment in the world. Chaerin Love and that pisses her more every time I call her that. Hihihihi. She's really cute when she's angry.

"What on earth pulled you to invite me here? Are you sick up to your brain huh?" I heard her asked as i watched her eat her pasta. She would always point her fork at me every time she speaks. If I didn't know better, I would think that she wants to stab my eye out using it.