Chapter 7: Hanging out

DARA'S POV

"Ahahahahahahahahah!!!"

Her laugh resonated inside my ears and Ghaadd was she annoying!!!

"Stop laughing Bommie! Its not funny!" I glared at my stupid best friend who was rolling on the grass while clutching her tummy.

"Aahahahaha, i can't...hahahaha...stop...hahahha"

Oh God. Please someone stop me before i strangle her to death. She bursted out laughing the moment i told her what happened last night. I can't believe she would laugh at me.

"I never should have told you that." I hissed before i started gathering my things and prepared to leave when she suddenly sat up straight.

"Ok ok, i'l stop...." she seriously said while blinking her eyes repeatedly and... "hahahahahhahaaha..."

"I'm leaving!!!" I said with finality and was about to stand up from the ground when she held my wrist and pulled me back down. "Awww! Bommie!"

"Fine. I'm sorry ok? Don't leave. Its just...how can you think that way? Voodoo doll? Like seriously? From what century were you born Dara?" She asked while grinning at me.

"What? How can you explain the doll and the needles stuck on it huh? And why does he have my picture? I already made some research and its says there that that's what they do in witchcrafts if they want someone to suffer." I explained to her what i found out on the internet. She looked at me disbelievingly before shaking her head.

"Dara Dara Dara. You still have a lot to learn." She said while patting my shoulder. What should i learn? I was about to ask her that when somebody interrupted our conversation.

"Dara noona!" I turned my head to the direction where it came from and saw Seungri half running towards us, three of their members following behind. Oh thank God their leader wasn't around.
Bom and i stood up and greeted them.

"Hey Seungri." I smiled at him as he smiled back.

"Hi Dara." Youngbae greeted as well. Daesung and Top just nodded their heads.

"What's up?" I asked them. I really don't know what they're doing here.

"Uhmm..about last night. We just want to apologize for what happened." Seungri started as he scratched his nape.

"Yeah, we didn't mean to cause you any trouble. Things just got out of hand and..you know." Youngbae seconded as he bowed his head looking shy all of a sudden.

"Its alright. Just don't do it again. Don't drink too much arrasso?" I told them and that made them grin widely. "Oh, by the way, this is Bom, my best friend." I introduced her to them one by one and i was surprised that she suddenly became quiet. Its so unlike her, really.

"Hey, you guys want to hang out later after school?" Seungri asked out of nowhere and that made me speechless.

"Yeah, we don't have classes tomorrow." Daesung now joined the conversation.

I shifted my gaze to Bom to ask her if its ok with her but she's currently spacing out. Now what's wrong with her? I lightly elbowed her to catch her attention as she finally looked at me. "Bom, is it ok with you?" I whispered and she just nodded her head repeatedly. Oookeeyyy. Now i smell something fishy here and i'm about to find out.

"Ok, but can we not go on a bar again? You guys just been there last night and you know..." i told them and that made them laugh.

"Of course Dara. We'll just figure out later where to go." Youngbae said as he smiled at me.