Chapter 34: Painful & Awkward Situation

DARA'S POV

"Jiyong? What are you doing?"

Both our heads turned to the direction of the voice and saw the person I didn't expect to see.

"Kiko..." i heard Jiyong spoke and faced the person standing behind him. "What are you doing here?!"

"What do you mean what am I doing here? I'm just paying you a visit." She said irritably as she crossed her arms over her chest before shifting her gaze to me. "What were you doing to her?" She asked him but her eyes remained glued towards me.

"Nothing. Now leave this place and go home. We still have classes to attend." Jiyong hissed as he raked his hair with his fingers. It's pretty obvious that he's mad about Kiko being here, i just don't know why.

Kiko pouted her lips and started acting cute before striding towards Jiyong to cling her arms on him...again. Just like yesterday. "But Jiyong, I don't have anywhere else to go. I'm bored back in our mansion and if I stayed there any longer, it'll be the death of me." She exclaimed and hugged his arm. I don't know why but I'm beginning to feel irritated as well, what with this view I'm currently seeing.

Before my patience completely flew somewhere, i better get to class and do something more productive than watch these two morons in front of me. I hurriedly gathered some of my books that fell on the floor and made my way towards my assigned classroom without saying anything.

"Wait, Dara." I heard the dragon called but it has fallen to deaf ears for i continued walking.  "Dara! Come back here." He ordered but I just ignored him. The nerve of that guy. He's not the boss of me! "Dara, if you don't stop..."

"I'm dead right?" I cut him off as I twisted my body to face him. "Kill me later if you want, I don't care! I'm late." I dismissed him and sprinted my way towards my room. I heard him calling my name a few times more but i never bothered to look back. Before i knew it, I can already feel something wet trickling down my cheek. Ugh! I hate this!

-----------
BOM'S POV

"Oh my Gosh! I'm so confused!" I'm currently staring at the fliers I took from the bulletin board this morning. It all came from different companies that supports the school program that we can choose for our internship. "Dara, where do you think is the best company to apply?"

"I don't know." She answered somberly as she stared at nothing in particular.

I looked up and gazed at her. "What do you mean you don't know? I mean, all of them are great but i think we have to choose the company that will give us the best experience suitable for our course. It should be our stepping stone towards a brighter future." I chuckled at my own choice of words. This might be the result of always hanging out with Top. His genius blood is starting to crawl up in my veins. Kekekek.

I whipped my head towards Dara when I noticed her silence. I'm actually expecting her to tease me to death right now but all i hear was the sound of crickets playing in the background. "Helloooo... Earth to Dara... Yuhoo!!!!" I brought my face near her ear so she can hear me clearly and it worked. She looked at me straight in the eyes but she's wearing a deadpan expression. Wait a minute, I know that look. "What happened to you? Are you ok?" I asked and feel her foreheard using my palm. She's not sick but she looks like someone whose soul left its body.

"Yes, I am." She simply answered and softly swatted my hand away before shifting her gaze back to where she was looking at earlier.

I set aside the fliers i was holding and faced my drained looking best friend. "What's wrong? You know you can tell me."

"I'm fine Bommie." She said and plastered a smile though I know she's just forcing it. "Maybe I just woke up at the wrong side of the bed this morning."