Chapter Twenty Nine

At the top or on the side - depending on whatever you read this on - shows all the countries of where people are reading this book, like that's so amazing! You are all amazing! Especially North America and the uk wow, there's so many people reading from there I can't believe this OMG thank you so much! Love you all xx

Chapter Twenty Nine:

Tom's POV:

I really, really didn't want to go through with the bet but I guess I had to since I stupidly agreed to it months ago. I never realised that I would fall so hard for Nathan, I never actually thought that we would even get this far in the first place, he hated me so much in the beggining; he could barely stand me and now we were boyfriends.

I had come to actually like Nathan and now I was unsure if I could break his heart like I am meant to do, he was so caring and kind towards me could I break someone as lovely as him? But I had to, I would only ruin him if I told them to stop the bet. I was no good for Nathan; either way he would end up getting hurt and I really didn't want that.

No, I couldn't do this to him. I had to stop it, stop it all, I need to tell them I can't go through with the bet and then tell Nath the truth about it all. I hoped he would understand.

Speaking of Nathan, here he was walking in my direction looking as gorgeous as ever with a smile on his face. "Morning Princess," I smiled, swallowing back my thoughts. Jay fake gagged from beside Nathan but I simply ignored him.

"How are you?" I asked as I pressed a small kiss on his lips making his smile widen and his cheeks to heat up slightly.

"Someone pass me a bucket." Jay groaned, once again I ignored him. "I'll see you in maths, Nathan" He muttered before he walked off.

Nathan shied away as some people stopped to stare at us, I then turned round and glared at them until they scurried away. Seriously, what was wrong with them? "I'm okay, why?"

I shrugged, sheepishly smiling. "No reason, I just want to make sure that you're okay."

Nathan giggled and was about to say something when I noticed Max and Siva standing a couple of yards away, a stern look on both of their faces.

"Listen baby, I have to go, okay? I will see you in a bit." Nathan frowned but nodded anyway. I rushed out a thank you and sloppily kissed his cheek and ran off to where Max and Siva where stood.

"We need to talk." Max was the first to speak, his voice completely monotone. Siva then added a 'follow us' before they started walking down the corridor and up the stairs, until we reached an enclosed corridor where they pushed me in and then shut the doors behind us.

"What's going on?"

"The bet." Max snapped before he took a deep breath before he continued a bit more calmer, "The bet is what's going on Tom. You can't hurt Nathan, Tom."

It was my turn to snap now, who did he think he was?

"I know that! I know and I feel like shit, I don't know what to do-"

"The right thing." Siva scoffed as if it was the most obvious thing. And it was; it just wasn't so easy.

"Let me finish." I clenched my jaw and kept my fists clenched by my sides. "I like Nathan, so, so much and whatever I do will hurt Nathan and I don't want that to happen. I regret agreeing to the bet, I was so fucking stupid and I know that so please don't make me feel any worse."

I stopped to catch my breath, the rage that was smoldering inside of me had evaporated now. "I've been thinking about what to do for the best and I'm so indecisive, if continue on with the bet I break Nathan's heart, If I tell him the truth I still break his heart. It's so messy; the pain that we will both feel is inevitable. There's no escape."

"At least if I tell Charlie I don't want to do the bet anymore I will have to deal with more pain then." I added as an after-thought.

If I told Charlie how I didn't want to do the bet then I would obviosuly get beat up by him. Just like I did the first time he mentioned the bet, that was when I first came to Nathan's house with a black eye. The second time was when I told him some bull shit excuse about being in a gang. I couldn't tell him the truth, he'd be all suspicious if I said my supposed friend gave me a black eye.

I physically de-flated as I let out a breath and looked down at my shoes, afraid that I was going to burst out crying - and I, Tom Parker does not cry.

Okay, maybe a little.

Max offered me a small smile; so did Siva. It was pity and I hated it.

"I don't know why you agreed to it but please don't hurt Nathan." Max warned, like a father would to a child.

"Why do you care so much about Nathan?" It slipped out of my mouth before I even managed to think it over. I sounded so possessive over Nathan but the answer still intrigued me.

"I've seen you hurt so many people Tom, I've spoken to Nathan a couple of times before and I really don't want you to break his heart Tom, he's nice - unlike the others - and I don't want you doing this to him."

"Please just break off the bet, Tom." Max then later added.

Siva nodded, as if agreeing. "We will come with you, then Charlie can't do anything to you."

I smiled, they were so nice to me, even when I was a right dick, they were always there.

"Thank you."

-

It's a filler but I think it's actually alright if I do say so myself.

Idek how long this is going to be but we will cross that bridge when we come to it! The next chapter will contain smut *wink wink nudge nudge* so make sure that you have holy water at the ready! Before I forget to say: thank you so much for nearly 5k reads and for over 200 votes, that's *Gary Barlow voice* absolutely fantastic! If you're british you may get that reference lol.

My first week back at school was terrible, how was yours?

Hope you're all well - Talia X