Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven.

Tom's POV:

Hearing a loud banging noise I rise from my bed, worried that it was Nathan I rush to my balcony. To my horror I notice Nathan lying on the ground, after falling from my balcony - what seems to me to be lifeless. I panic, uselessly calling his name over and over. I ran back into my room, shakily putting on my t-shirt and frantically looking around my room for a pair I shoes.

I had to go outside and make sure that Nath was okay, I just had to; it would forever be engraved on my conscience if I left Nathan to die there. It wouldn't be right or fair, his death would be on my hands if I didn't do anything I mean I could even save him!

"Where the fuck are my fucking shoes?" I groaned in frustration when I couldn't find any.

Once again, I heard another noise coming from outside, but this time it wasn't like the banging noise that I had heard before; it was different. I walked back onto the balcony and peered over the edge. Nathan was climbing up the drainpipe.

"Nathan!!" I exclaimed in surprise, he was still alive! I leaned over, holding out my hand for him and helping him up. "Oh my god, you scared me so much! don't ever go on their without me ever again, you could have died you know! You're so lucky that you are still alive."

I hugged Nathan so tightly I was sure that I was probably killing him right now, tears filled my eyes as the possibility of him being dead haunted my imagination, creeping into every crevice of my brain scaring the hell out of me.

"How are you feeling? should I take you to the hospital?" I asked, chewing my lip to shreds.

Nathan smiled, assuring me that he was fine. "I'm fine, don't worry. I'm not drunk anymore the fall sobered me up, it's a good way of sobering yourself up quickly." He joked but there was anything but humour in my face.

"Please don't leave me." I sobbed. "Ever. I don't think I could handle it without you, I need you Nathan. Please stay."

"I promise you that I won't leave you."

Nathan then kissed me, pulling me closer, wrapping his arms around my neck playing with my hair. Unlike our kiss before this kiss was filled with more emotion. We were both scared - me especially - of losing each other like we almost did.

"I like you Nathan." I admitted after we pulled away, breathless.

Nathan smiled that gorgeous smile of his. "I like you too."

"No, Nathan you don't understand." I looked down briefly at my feet.

"What don't I understand?" he cautiously answered.

"I am no good for you Nathan. Us, it needs to stop."

* * *

Nathan's POV:

I stepped back, angrily pulling out of his grip. "No Tom, you can't dictate that. It's not fair, it is up to me to decide who is or isn't good for me."

"Trust me, Nath. I am no good for you, you don't want me you're just in denial."

He was trying to change my mind.

"Just leave Nathan, I don't want you here." he turned away from me.

I stomped my foot like a little child. "So you go from 'don't leave me, I need you to leave I don't want you here?' What is wrong with you?"

"Just leave Nathan! for god-sakes take a damn hint!!"

"I never liked you, you know. I lied." No I never. I was lying right now.

I quickly stormed out of the house before I said something else that I regretted.

I knew that it was a bad idea to come here. I walked out the house, I didn't bother to look for Jay I just wanted to get out of here as quick as I could.