The End

I know I promised an epilogue but I couldn't think of any of ideas and I really liked the way I ended the last chapter. Plus the ending was quite open so you can continue the story yourself by making your own epilogue hehe. 

I want to thank everyone single one of you that have read, commented and or voted on this book your support means the world to me and I am glad that you all enjoyed this book. I have had so much fun writing this and although at times I've just wanted to delete it but thanks to you lovely lot you always gave me the inspiration to carry on. 

I have two new books that I have ready to be posted, I have a Tomax book and another Nom book that I will be posting the first chapters too shortly. They're called Mr. Parker (Tomax) and The Fake Fan (Nom) and I can't wait to post them, both books are very different than the books that I have already written so I am quite excited to post them and see your reactions to them! 

I apologise for not writing an epilogue but my mind was just blank and if I did have an idea I feel like it would ruin the way I wanted to end the book as I had the ending planned from the start and thankfully it worked perfectly. 

Also I want to start writing books of other bands like The Vamps and 5 Seconds Of Summer but I don't know if any of you would be interested if I did write about them if I posted the books on this account (don't worry I will still post fanfics of The Wanted too!) or should I just make a completely different account and post The Vamps and 5sos books on there? 

Anyways, thank you all again for the support! I love you guys, you all rock!! :D 

- Talia x