Chapter Twenty Six

Chapter Twenty Six:

Tom's POV:

Sitting at my usual seat with the other lads from the football team turned out to be a bad idea. Of course Max and Siva were alright it was just the others that were a bit off with me. To me, it seemed like they were purposely ignoring me, trying to push me out of the group. I couldn't do understand why, had I done something wrong?

Picking at my food that I had reluctantly chose I looked up to see both Max and Siva staring at me.

"What?"

They both shook their head. "Nothing."

I absolutely hated it when people stared at me but when they wouldn't give me a reason for staring at me annoyed me even more.

"It's just- No. never mind." Max breathed out. I could feel myself getting angrier by the second, my blood beginning to boil and my temperature began to rise. I could see that Siva could sense my sudden anger and carried on where Max had failed to even begin.

"It's just you look upset mate, we're worried about you." Siva spoke quietly so the others couldn't hear, not that they were listening anyway. "Has something happened with Nathan?"

I shook my head. "No it's not that... it's just-" I groaned and fisted my hair. "It's just I feel like- like shit to be honest. Look can we talk about it later?" I pleaded, hoping that they would let me off.

They didn't.

"No." They said, almost simultaneously. Almost. "We are talking about this here and now Parker."

God, did they have to be so persistent?

Thankfully we got interrupted but unfortunately for me, it was by Kelsey. I tried my best to not hide my displeasure as she plonked herself on my knee, which I tried to push her off from but no avail. She then wrapped her arms around my neck, digging her claws (her nails, but they felt like claws to me) into my skin.

I was glad that Nathan was off ill today or he would through a dicky fit if he saw this right now. And to be honest I wanted to through one too but it was quite difficult if you have someone gripping onto your neck just like Kelsey was doing.

"Hey babe." she tried to whisper into my ear seductively but it only came out as creepy and sent shivers done my spine, and not in a good way.

"Get off me." I snarled, trying my best to get her off of me. I tried looking at Siva and Max for help but they had turned their hands and busied themselves into something else. Bastards. "Seriously Kels, get off me. I'm not your babe anymore, I never was to be honest. I'm with Nathan now so get over yourself."

"You'll come to your senses one day." she snapped, her grip loosening on me but she was still sat on my lap.

I had finally managed to push her off me and almost laughed as her eyes widened in a comical way as she almost lost her balance and fell on the floor.

"I came to my senses when I met Nathan." I told her sternly before storming off.

* * *

Nathan's POV:

"Nathan! Can you get the door for me please!? I'm busy." My mum shouted from somewhere in the house. 

I sighed, stomping down the stairs to show how inconvenient this was for me. Didn't she realise that I was ill and wanted to stay cooped up in my bed untill I felt much better. When I opened the door I had regretted my defience in opening it in the first place.