Later

Staff: y/n car is waiting for you...
You: ya coming..
You stood up they all waved you... JM was so dell.. You hugged him & he did back... He with you reached the door.. He don't want to leave you.. You Don't want to go too... Then again you look into each other's eyes & with embarrassment you run into car... He blushed... Blushed soo hard.. Hahha he became a pink tomato... & BTS  was shouting awwwwwww...... You laughed & started to airport...

Later

You reached air port & so hyu is with you...

While leaving to plainYou: hmm tq so much so hyu for everything you done for me

You: hmm tq so much so hyu for everything you done for me... I'm glad to meet you.. & please take care of your self & BTS... I will miss you all.. Please be careful..
SH: ya sure y/n I will... You to tc.. If any problem I'm here for you... U can call me any time... * smiles*
You: that really mean a lot so hyu ah... * smiles* kk tc seya... Annyoung...
SH: annyoung y/n
You left to airport.. & left to india & msged "I started" to BTS

At jimin

He became so shy & ran inside to his room with embarrassment...
Members were laughing at how he is behaving... Hahha . ..
soon he became fine & checked your msg & rereplie

JM: have a safe journey y/n..tc
Y/n: you to tc minshi ah... I will miss you..
JM: me too.. Anyway don't worry I will come their after 10 days.. Ok??
You: haha okk.. Cya..
JM: cya..
You: minshi
JM: ya? .
You: love you*blushed*
JM: love you tooooo * blushed so heard*...

Later

You reached India & you went to your mom house first.. Then
You: hi mom, hi sis.. * hugging them*
They: hi y/n..* hug you back*
You:  good to see you
Mom: * tears in her eyes* my y/n became so big..
You: awwww mom... I love you...
Mom: me too
Sis: aww me too * hugged*
All: hahhaha...
You all discussed about everything.. & you have to return to your work place by today's evening... So you get ready for that..

Later

Later

You had your dinner with your mom & sis... You all talked for some time.. & you want to get read & after that you started from home to work place by saying bye to your family...

Later

You reached your work place as it is night you want to your room  got freshed up & went to sleep.. By thinking about what to tell in office tomorrow & how to tell... & your tensed & scared too

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Soo let's see what happens next day after y/n going to office... Do she experiences any change in environment or the same environment continues?? Let's see ... In further chapters about that.. Wt will happen in y/n & Jimin life..
Thank you all for your support please don't forget to vote & comment