He felt something wet on his hand realising he was crying, he opened his eyes then only sudden knock disturbed him. He composed himself and wiped his tears away to be normal.

" Come in" Sanskar said in normal voice.
It was Laksh who came inside. He was looking disturbed.
" Hey Laksh, what happened?" Sanskar asked.
" Don't you know bhai?"Laksh said looking at him.
" Ragini?" Sanskar said.
Laksh nodded.
"What did you do now?" Sanskar asked.
"Really bhai, I did? It's her. Madam is getting engaged to some popular model." Laksh said frustratingly.
" What?" Sanskar asked unbelievably.
" Yes, didn't you saw the newspaper?" Laksh asked.
" What?" He said confusingly and grabbed the newspaper from table. He didn't read it yet. Then only he saw Ragini's pic with A guy who was also a popular model and worked with her in two three modelling projects and media had as usual added non sense with pic.. " the new love birds of the town..!"

"What nonsense!!" Sanskar said.

" This is not nonsense, this is reality bhai. She wants to state that she had already moved on and she don't need me." Laksh said angrily.

" Unbelievable Laksh!! In these three months you have fought with her ten times. Everytime you go to mend it and it results in another fight. Are you giving her any clue that this relationship still exists? Will you mend it like this? I know she won't do it still If she is moving then I think it's way better because you don't trust her. Now also you are trusting this fake news over her. Did you try to talk to her? No." Sanskar said.

" yes I didn't but Then what should I do? She doesn't try to listen to me or understand me whenever I try to say and just starts shouting on me and I just lose my patience." Laksh said.

"Then one day, You will lose her also lucky. She get angry because she is right at her place. You don't have the basic thing in your relationship that is trust. You need to understand that. No relationship can work without trust. I know the pain of losing Love, it's really painful. I don't want you to feel.it. I didn't get any chance to mend it but you do have. Don't make any mistake that lead you to repent whole life. It's really hard. It's not easy. Trust me. I had experienced it twice." Sanskar said in a bit hurt tone.

Laksh looked at him. He understands everything. He knows , they still don't have any information about swara.
"Swara..?" Laksh asked looking at him sadly.
Sanskar took a deep breathe and blinked nodding no.
"Still nothing. But I do have hope that one day I will find her." Sanskar said with bitter smile.

Miles away from Kolkata,
Shimla:
St. Marie orphanage:

" Mmumma..mum.." A small boy around one and half or two years old calling a lady who was standing at some distance talking to another lady. Her back was shown. She was wearing simple purple colour saree and her hair was left open.
He walk toward her slowly taking his small steps, holding his toy car.

"Mumma..mumma" He called her as he reached her and tugged her pallu. The lady who was talking to her smiled to see the boy. She turned around and her face could be seen revealed as Swara. She smiled at the boy.

"Ok Swara, you see him. I will talk to you later." The lady said.
" Ok mother." Swara said smilingly. Mother go from there. Then swara sat on her knees.
" What happened my baby?" Swara asked smilingly.

"Thith toy tal id not wolting" he said in lisping tone.
( This toy car is not working)
{You can imagine his tone of talking in baby voice, lisping tone. I am writing it clearly so that I won't have to write the dialogue two times and another thing lisping tone reading is not understandable for everyone.}

" Why? what happened to it? Let me see." Swara said and took the toy from him to see.
"Oh ,it is broken. It's ok. I will buy you a new one when we will go market again. Ok?" Swara said.
"Yee, Arshit will have new car" boy said happily and kissed her cheek.
"Yes My Arshit will have new toy car." Swara said.
Arshit hugged her. Swara also hugged him back.
"Mumma, but when will we go?" Arshit asked cutely.
"Soon" swara said.
" Now come, lets go. You can play later. First we will have lunch." Swara said.
" Ok mumma." Arshit said and ups his hand signing her to pic him up.
Swara smiled at him and pic him up in his arm then went inside.
Swara was making Arshit eat when her phone Rings. She sees the caller ID and take it smilingly. It was video call from Twinkle.

" Yes Twinkle, how are you?" Swara said.
" Hi Twinky massi" Arshit said waving his small hand excitedly.
" Hey buddy, hi Swara. I am fine. How are you?" Twinkle asked.
"We are also fine. How's the junior?" Swara said.
"Junior is also fine. I had routine check up yesterday only." Twinkle said.
They talk for sometime casually. Arshit finished food and started playing with ball in room only. Swara and twinkle saw him smilingly.

" He is really so cute. I am so happy that he came in your life and became the reason of your smile." Twinkle said.
"I know, i am really thankful to God. Not all pains have erased from this heart but yeah I am overcoming it." Swara said.

"Sanskar.." Twinkle said.
" That feeling will always be there in this heart. Loving someone so unconditionally is also wrong I guess. We may never able to take that person out from our heart, no matter how far we go. In these months I understood that it's impossible to forget him so I stopped trying." Swara said sad Chuckle.

"Anyway, you say..,about.. Kunj, do you still feel he is faking?" swara said.
" What should I say? I feel he is not faking but my fear doesn't let me trust him. I see his care and may be love too but i still don't believe. I mostly behave so harsh with him but he never say anything. I see him more calmed. Sometimes, I hurt him too much with my words. But I don't want to take any decision in haste?" Twinkle said.

"I know but if you don't want him in your life then these three months are enough time to be clear about that. But if you still thinking about decision then I think somewhere you feel he is changing.. but it's totally up to you." Swara said.

Twinkle thinks something listening her and nods.
" Anyway leave all that. I am missing you so much Swara. Please come back na?" Twinkle said.
"I miss you too Twinkle. I would have called you here but you shouldn't travel in fifth month of your pregnancy that's my I am stopping myself." Swara said.
They talked for sometime then hung up the call.

To be continued...