Chapter - 39

Swara looked at her angrily.
" Have you gone mad Twinkle? What the hell you are going to do? Do you even realise!!" Swara shouted on her.

" Swara, I...." Twinkle tried to say but Swara interupted.
" Shut up Twinkle!! Do you have any idea what stupidity you were going to do?" Swara yelled at her.

"I don't want this child Swara and what's wrong with it? Anyway this is the symbol of his betrayal and you want me to bring this baby in this world so that whenever I will see him/her, I will remember Kunj's betrayal. I have decided Swara. I don't want this baby." Twinkle said maintaining hard expression even though she was breaking inside thinking she can hide it from Swara but she forgot that Swara knows her inside out.

Swara hold her shoulder and shook her.
" Twinkle!! Just stop blabbering anything. What's the fault of this baby? What's his/her mistake? This baby didn't even come in this world. Babies are blessing of God. It's a sin Twinkle. Killing an innocent baby who has not even seen the world." Swara said.

" Then what? What should I do? Give birth to this child. I hate myself Swara, I hate that I love him so much and gave myself to him and it meant nothing to him. He used me for his motive." Twinkle said.

" But killing this baby is not any option Twinkle. It's sin. Kunj did wrong to you not this child. Why are you punishing someone who is innocent. For once, Just for once, keep your hand on your heart and say that you don't want this baby, do you really want to kill him/her? May he loved you or not but you did with your heart. Think about that love not his betrayal. Don't let his betrayal win. He used your love for his revenge then why are you doing Twinkle? Aren't you punishing this child for taking revenge from him? Just to see him in pain? That's just not fair! Kunj deserve punishment not this baby. Don't be a heartless girl Twinkle because that's not you. A mother feel more attached to her baby because he/she is with her even before taking birth and you are supressing that feeling, your love for this child in your ego." Swara said making her understand.

After hearing her, Twinkle thinks a bit. What she was going to do in her madness. She looked at Swara as her eyes filled.
" I.. I am sorry Swara. (Keep her hand on belly) i.. am sorry ba..baby. But what should I have done Swara? I wasn't able to understand anything. You know very well, how much happy I was when I came to know about it and shared this news with you but all of the sudden Kunj changed everything. The biggest happiness turned into worst. " Tears filled in her eyes saying it. But she wiped it before it fall from her eyes and smiled a bit.

" But I promise, I will give birth to this child. You are right. I won't punish him/her. Thank you for making me realise my mistake and stopping me from doing it." Twinkle said with small smile.
"You don't need to smile to make me feel better Twinkle or show me that you are strong. You are strong girl but I know my best friend more than anyone. You don't need to hold anything. Just let it out Twinkle." Swara said calmly holding her face gently.
Twinkle looked down and bit her lower lips to control herself but she couldn't hold herself and started crying. Swara hugged her.

" I hate him!! I hate him Swara. But I love him too. I am feeling to give him the same pain what he gave me. I love him but I don't want to forgive him also. He broke my trust. He played with my feelings. How dare he do that?? I knew that he loves this child so much that's why I wanted to make him feel the pain what it feels after loosing someone we love. " Twinkle said cryingly.
Swara pats her hair and let her burst out her feeling and hear her whatever she was saying.

" Because of him, I was going to kill the baby also who isn't at fault. I won't forgive him Twinkle. I will never forgive him." Twinkle said.

After sometime, Twinkle fell alseep. Swara made her lie down properly on bed. She felt really bad for her. Covering her with comforter, she also lie down on bed facing her back to Twinkle who was also facing other side.
" I love you Swara"
"I never felt for you. You don't affect me."
" I always loved only one girl but that's not you."
His words were roaming around her mind. Her mind reminds some blissful memories ,what she thought but actually those were lies she lived. She clutched the comforter in her fist and bite her lower lips to control herself to not to cry out loud but a soft whimper escaped from her mouth. She squeezed her eyes shut and sobbed pressing her lips.
On the otherside, a lone tear escaped from Twinkle's eye. She opened her eyes looking out from the window lost in her thoughts.