Chapter - 29

A couple of hour later:

"DAMN IT!! How can she escape?" Sanskar said restlessly.
"Sanskar relax, We will do something." Kunj said.
"What kunj? What will we do? Now everything will be spoiled. Swara will tell everything to shekhar Gadodia and it's all will be destroyed in few moments. " Sanskar said.
Then only he got laksh call. He takes it.
" Yes Laksh, did you get any information?" Sanskar asked.
" No Bhai, not yet. I am still trying." Laksh said.
" Laksh, it's really important. We have to find swara before (He was saying but then only his eyes caught a person standing at entrance)..... SWARA?" He said confusingly.

Kunj also saw in that direction. They were confused yet shocked to find her standing there.
" She had already run away then why did she come back?" They thought.

Swara was standing, having blank expression on her face. Her eyes were emotionless but red like she cried. She was looking down. Her face was having sweat. Her hair was messy a bit. She was looking in mess. She walked toward them slowly then stopped in front of sanskar and looked at him.

"I hate to accept it but you were right sitill that was only the half truth. " She said with broken voice.

Sanskar looked at her confusingly and tried to understand what she meant. Looking into her eye, he was feeling something really wrong.

He was about to say something but She turned away and went from there toward her room.

"Why is she here if she ran away? Sanskar, what if Shekhar Gadodia sent her to trap us?" Kunj said thinking something.
" I don't think so Kunj. If she would have meant to trap us then till now you might got information from police or Shekhar Gadodia men would have been here. I am sure something is really wrong with her. " Sanskar said looking toward the direction swara went.

"But what?" Kunj asked looking at him.
Sanskar didn't said anything and went toward Swara's room as he was getting some negative vibes. The way she was behaving, she walked to her room without any emotions, Her eyes holding a different kind of pain which he never saw even when she came to know his betrayal. He went to her room. He tried to open the door but it didn't. A sudden fear striked inside him. He tried again but it was closed from inside.

" Swara?.. swara open the door." He called her name knocking on the door.
Kunj also came there.
" What happened sanskar?" He asked confusingly.
"Swara had locked the door from inside. There's definitely something wrong kunj." Sanskar said.
Sanskar banged on the door loudly but still door wasn't open. The door knob was unlocked but swara had latched locked from inside.
" Swara.. open the door" Sanskar shouted restlessly but didn't heard any movement from inside. So he pushed the door hardly. Kunj also helped him. After couple of attempts the door opened as latch broke. Sanskar looked around to find swara but didn't find her then only he hread sound from washroom.

" She must be inside Sanskar, don't worry." Kunj said.
Sanskar nods but he was still in his thoughts. Kunj went outside. Sanskar was also about to go out but he felt a kind of weird feeling and fear inside his heart. He slowly went toward washroom only to find washroom door wasn't closed. It was opened little bit. He Felt a bit hesitant but knocked on the door.

" Swara,.. ?" He asked.
He got no answer, all he could hear was running water sound. He knocked and called her again and fear ingriffed him more. He opened the door hesitately only to get numb finding Swara lying in bathtub. The bathtub was completely filled with water and it was falling on the floor and swara was lying lifelessly inside water with closed eyes.

" SWARAAA!!" He shouted her name and rushed to her. He took her out from water.
" Swaraaa.. swara, damn it!! Swara open your eyes." He said worriedly and take her out from washroom and made her ly on bed. Kunj who heard sanskar shouting also came inside only to saw swara lying on bed unconsciously.
" I will call the doctor." Kunj said and take her phone out.
" Swara, open you eyes swara.." Sanskar said patting her face worriedly. Her breathing was stopped and her pulse was also dropping. He felt it.
" No.. no no.. , swara!! Wake up!! Please swara,  Swara open you eyes." He murmured being scared.
He put his palm on her chest and pressed it but it didn't helped. He was getting more worried still he tried a lot. Sanskar think a bit then he put his lips on hers and give her mouth to mouth resuscitation. His eyes was closed, and his hand was cuping her face. After a few seconds, he felt she take a deep breath. He break the contact between their lips and looked at her like he got a sudden breathe, not her. She opened her eyes slowly and looked at him.
"Are you okay, Swara?" He asked her being concerned. His palm was cuping her face. Face was so close to hers.
Swara look at him. She remembered she was in bathtub and then she lost her sense drowing herself inside water. Sanskar realised the closeness and removed his hand from her face and get himself away a bit from her making her lay on the bed with support. Then only Laksh came with doctor as kunj told him. Doctor came inside and she told sanskar to go out. Sanskar looked at swara for a moment then went out.
He ran his fingers through his hair in sudden restlessness and fisted his palm. He was getting flashes of recent incident. He still can't able to believe that she tried to kill herself. But what happened all of the sudden that she took this step suddenly. He squeezed his eyes shut and clutched the railing. Kunj saw him so did Laksh. Kunj went to him and put his hand on his shoulder.
"I knew she will never forgive for whatever I have done to her but I never knew she will take this step. If anything would have happened to her then....."sanskar couldn't complete his word and sighed.
" No Sanskar, she is fine. But I don't understand why will she do this all of the sudden?" Kunj said.
Then only Doctor came out.
"She is alright. Nothing to worry. I have given medicine. Please take care that she takes it on time. But more than medicine, she needs to get over it whatever is disturbing her." Doctor said and went from there. Laksh went to see her off.
" Kunj, you should also go. Twinkle is alone. I will take care of everything." Sanskar said.
" Ok, call me if there's any problem." Kunj said.
Sanskar nods and say.
" Don't tell anything about swara to Twinkle. She might get worried."
" Yeah, I won't tell her." Kunj said. Then he also went.

Sanskar thinks a bit then went inside. He saw her sitting with support of bed. She was looking at floor lost in her thoughts. She had changed her wet clothes and now she was wearing black colour salwar suit.
"How are you feeling now?" Sanskar asked going toward her.
Swara didn't said anything like she didn't heard anything.
" Swara?" He called her trying to get her attention. She still didn't respond.

" Have you gone mad? What was that? What were trying to do? What if something might have happened to you? If I would have got few more seconds late then we would have lost you. What were you thinking Swara?" Sanskar said controlling his anger.

Swara was hearing Everything.

" Thank you so much for Saving me. I just tried to kill myself so that people stop using me for their profits but looks like death also betrayed me." Swara said slowly with chuckle but a tear spil from her eyes.

Sanskar looked at her. But she looked away from the floor and layed on bed facing her back to him. Hiding herself in comforter, she cocooned herself. Sanskar extended his hand toward her but fisted his hand and took it back. He went out, shutting the door behind.
As Sanskar went out. Swara removed the comforter from her face , revealing her red and teary face. She clutched the pillow in her fist and squeezed her eyes shut as sob left her mouth. She broke down and started crying loudly. Her body shivers.

She remembered how happy she was when she finally reached Gadodia mansion but what she saw there turned everything upside down at that moment. She couldn't believe her eyes and her ears.

" Why did you do that Dad? Why?" She said between her cry.

Sanskar who was standing outside the room heard her voice and crying sound. He felt sudden pain arising in his heart.

Screen splits on swasan faces.

Precap: The black file....