Chapter - 40

The next day:

It's been two days, Sanskar was discharged from hospital. He is fine but doctor had told him not to take load on his shoulder so he was adviced to wear shoulder support sling for few days. He was in mansion but he wanted to meet Swara. Couldn't able to stop himself more, he decided to go to meet her Today. Kunj accompanied him. Laksh had to look out office because it can't be left either and it was important.

" What?" Sanskar asked shockingly.
" Yes, She is not here. Swara had left." Twinkle said in straight tone.
" What do you mean left? Where did she go?" Sanskar asked impatiently.
" I mean, she went from here Sanskar, she is not in kolkata." Twinkle said.

" No, you are lying right. She can't leave." Sanskar wasn't able to believe. His heart wrenched with pain even the thought of her being away.

"She was here Twinkle yesterday. Then why are you lying? I understand your anger but..." Kunj tried to say but Sanskar stopped him.

" You are lying because She don't want to meet me. Fine, I understand Twinkle. But atleast let me see her once." Sanskar said.

" Since when you started getting concerned about her and why will I lie to you? Lying, faking, betraying all these are meant for you both. If you don't believe me then go search around in room, in balcony if you can see her or her belongings. I don't mind at all but please do fast and get lost!! I don't have whole day." Twinkle said in angry tone.

Sanskar looked at Twinkle but he immediately went to find Swara around but Twinkle was right. He didn't find Swara and her belongings. Did she really left? The fear got true what he was feeling. Was he too late to correct the mistake he had done? Did he really lost her? He questioned himself.

He came back to hall. Kunj looked at him and he got to know.

"Are you satisfied now? If yes then please leave!! And most importantly, why should she be here? What was she left with? The pain that you gave? Or the heart that you broke Mr. Maheshwari? She had lost everything because of your stupid game of revenge. So, she left. What she would have got by living here? She wasn't of any use for anyone for their benefits. She had already donated that money which became the curse for her life. I don't think a girl who don't have any money or anything can be any use for you. Poor girl had lost everything." Twinkle said in sarcastic tone

"Shut up Twinkle!! How can you talk about her like that. Have you forgotten that she is your best friend, damn it!!" Sanskar said loudly.

" I didn't forget anything Mr. Maheshwari. Neither I forget you betrayed my best friend that she wasn't able to forget and she went away from here. Thank you Mr. Maheshwari, you snatched my sister, my only family and again made me feel like orphan. Now, please get out of here." Twinkle said.

Sanskar was hearing her. He felt drown in his guilt. Nothing she said was wrong. He had gave pain to Swara. And he is the reason she is not here. He is damn responsible for everything.

"You know where is she, right?" Sanskar asked looking at her in a hope.

Twinkle looked at him shocked but then composed herself.
" No! I don't!!" Twinkle said sternly.

Kunj looked at Sanskar then Twinkle.

" Twinkle, Swara never hide anything from you. She must have told you. You must know where is she. Please tell." Kunj said.

" Twinkle Please, I..." Sanskar tried to say in requesting tone but Twinkle chuckled sarcastically.

" You what!! Huh?? Yes, you are right. I know where is Swara but I will never tell you. Do whatever you can, I don't care. She is trying to find some peace away from you and I won't let you ruin her again Sanskar!! Wherever she is , she is much better and most importantly She is Alive for your great disappointment!!" Twinkle yelled out in venomous tone.