Chapter - 28

The next day:
Kunj's mansion:

It was everning Twinkle was sitting in her room. Kunj didn't came till now. She was thinking Everything happening and Remembers past. Her moments which she spent with him and it was all lie.
She came out her thought. She was feeling thirsty so she comes out of her room as the jug was empty. She was going toward kitchen when she saw Kunj was sitting in hall with two middle age women. She got confused.

"Kunj beta, it will really nice if you will come as chief guest for charity programme of our society." One lady said.

Twinkle heard it.
" Wow, great. Chief guest and that too a ruthless killer." Twinkle rolled her eyes unbelievably. She knew that Kunj, laksh and sanskar were behind DCP encounter.

"Sorry Aunty, but I don't think I will able to make it as I am really busy with my work." Kunj said.
" Yeah right. ACP sir is really busy man. He has to do lots of plotting and planning, right sir?" Twinkle said in sarcastic tone coming there.

" Plotting and planning?" One lady ask confusingly.
"To catch the criminals." Twinkle said with tight smile.
" Ohh I see." Lady said.
Kunj looked at Twinkle then nods at them.

"Kunj beta, who is she?" A lady asked.

"Actually aunty, she is.." kunj was about to say but Twinkle interupted.

"My name is Twinkle. And I am here because of Acp sir's kindness. Actually I m pregnant and I don't have anyone na that's why he took me here to help me. ACP sir is really having such a big heart." Twinkle said in sarcastic way.

Kunj gets angry and look at twinkle.
"Where is the father?" One lady said.
"Arey, He must have left her. Look at her she is not even married I think.. " other women whispered but it can be easily heard by Twinkle and kunj both.
Twinkle was hurt but she wanted kunj to feel hell. When His child will be accused in front of him. Twinkle smirked at him.
"Yes aunty, you are right. I m not married. His father just wanted to use me for his purpose and when he was done. He betrayed me and like I m orphan, my baby is fatherless." Twinkle said in cold tone looking at Kunj.

" Such a disgusting girl. Her child is illegitimate and look how samelessly she is talking." Second lady murmured and they got up.

"She is an orphan only, what can we expect. She must be character less." First lady said

"ENOUGH, IT'S MY BABY, STOP CALLING HIM/HER ILLEGITIMATE!! And she is my wife." Kunj shouted loudly.

"ACP Kunj, why are you lying? you have already done so much. You don't need to give your name to this baby. You have already helped me and already changed my life so much. I won't be able to take more favor otherwise, how will I able to pay you back?" Twinkle said with smirking smile. Then glared at him sharply with fierce eyes and went from there to her room.

"I think we should go." Lady said and both went from there. Kunj got furious and went to her room. He opened the door with bang and went to her who was standing near window. Twinkle turned around hearing the loud sound of door and next second she was pinned to wall beside window but she smiled giving unaffected look to him.

" How dare you Twinkle? How can you use such kind of word for this baby? I am his/her father damn it!!" Kunj asked angrily.

" Why? Did that hurt your ego, hearing your own child being called illegtimate? But that's the truth Kunj. What wrong did I say? You used me. You did betray me after using me. But I understood one thing in these two days, that may you have never loved me but you love this baby so much. You are protective about it. You didn't let me abort it. Fine, I won't. But, just keep watching.. because for now only those two ladies accused it, there's still lot to come when this whole world will call this baby nothing but a..." Twinkle said venomously.