Chapter - 21

"Hello.. Ms. Twinkle.. are you there?" DCP asked Twinkle who was looking at the floor absentmindly sitting on the chair.

Twinkle heard it and came out of her thoughts.
"Ye..yeah.. yes.. hm. I.. um.. i..am sorry. I was just lost in my thoughts, worried about swara so.." Twinkle stammered.

" No, it's ok. We understand. So, you both are really good friends?" DCP asked.
" Yes, She is more like sister to me." Twinkle said slowly.
"So, she used to share most of things with you, right?" He asked.
" Yes, she used to share Everything with me." Twinkle said.
"Do you anything about the girl named Ragini? As Mr. Gadodia said, Swara told him Ragini was a friend to her and she was jealous of her success and all that's why she wanted to kill her. Do you know who is this Ragini?" He asked.

"No, I don't know Ragini." Twinkle said in straight tone.
"What? You said, Swara used to share everything with you then she must have shared about Ragini also. If she was her friend. Then you also might know her, Ms. Twinkle?" DCP asked.

" I don't know her personally. Yes, Swara mentioned about her once or twice when she met her but I never met Ragini." Twinkle said.

"Atleast, you must be knowing her full name?" DCP asked.

"No, I just know her name Ragini and more than that I don't know anything about her. Swara used to share everything with me but we never discussed much about her professional life. There is so many people who knows Swara in fashion industry because she is model. I don't know each and every of them. Here, my best friend is missing and you are keep questioning me and looking at me as if I have done something to her. Can't you all focus to find her soon?" Twinkle said in a bit frustrated tone.

" Ms. Twinkle, please calm down. It's our process. If you want us to find your best friend soon then please co-operate us." ACP said who was standing beside DCP.

" It's ok Ms. Twinkle. We understand your feeling. Anyway, you have Ms. Swara's phone. Can you please give that to us? We might get any information about Ragini from phone." DCP Said.

Twinkle gets nervous a bit and took Swara's phone from her bag and give it to him.
" Password?" He asked.
" I.. I don't know she never shared the password with me." Twinkle said.
" Best friend, still she didn't trust you I guess?"DCP said.
" Why? Is it necessary to share phone's password to your best friend to show how much you trust each other." Twinkle said controlling her anger.
" It's ok, that can be cracked." DCP said and give the phone to ACP.
" Take this to the department and check to get any importance information or clue that looks suspicious." DCP said.
ACP nods.
"If your enquiry is done then Can I go now?" Twinkle asked.
DCP looked at her intently then nods.
" Yes.. sure. You can go and I hope whatever you said is true Ms. Twinkle." He said.
Twinkle didn't said anything. She just looked away and turned around to go. As she went from there DCP said.
" I want you to keep close eyes to this girl. I feel she is hiding something." DCP said ACP and go from there.
" Sure sir." ACP said looking at her retreating figure. He sees the phone in his hand and smirk formed on his lips.

Twinkle came out of police station and then took a cab and went to her flat. After reaching, she came out of cab and paid the fare then went inside. She was looking lost.

Other side:

Swara was seen sitting on the floor lifelessly hugging her knees. Her eyes were closed and tears sliding down her cheeks. She never thought in few days her life will change so much and she will get so many betrayals to face. She was thinking whatever happened just couple of hours before.

Flashback:

Swara was sitting on the bed. She was hurt and sad but still she was trying to focus and think anyway to get out from here to safe her dad. Sanskar came in morning to check on her but Swara instantly turned her face away from him angrily. She doesn't wanted to show him her tears and let him know that she is affected by him. Sanskar went without saying anything.
It was after noon, now. Then only the door opened, A man came to give her lunch. Swara fisted her palm angrily yet frustratingly then only her eyes caught the phone in his pocket.
" Keypad phone?? Seriously who use it nowaday??" She murmured to herself and shook her head then only she got an idea. Then she saw that man going out placing her food on table. She immediately got up from bed and went toward table and dashed with him knowingly.
" Can't you see and walk??" she said rudely.
The man glared at her but didn't said anything and went from there as everyone was instructed by Sanskar that no one is suppose to say anything or do anything to Swara.
As the man went out locking the door. She sees the phone in her hand and immediately went to the bed.