Chapter - 34

Sanskar came there only to find his guards were standing at gun point of Ridhant's men. Ridhant was sitting there on couch elegantly and So was Shekhar Gadodia. Laksh was also standing there.  Sanskar angrily looked at both of them. He controlled his urge to beat them to hell fisting his hand.

" So here you are Mr. Sanskar." Ridhant said watching him.

" What the hell are you doing here?" Sanskar asked angrily.
"That's so stupid question. Like you don't know what do I want and why I am here. And you must be thinking how do I know about this place. Well, I have surprise for you." Ridhant said smirkingly and pointed him to see at his back.
Sanskar looked and found Ragini coming with smirkingly smile. Laksh and Sanskar looked at her shocked.

" Ragini?" Laksh whispered shockingly.
" It wasn't hard to take out information about you all. Not bad huh!! Very deep planning for your revenge. But what will you do when you get betrayed by your trusted member?" Ridhant said.

Flashback:
Ragini came from market and she was about to go inside her flat. Then only two men come to her.
" Excuse me?" One man said.
Ragini turned and looked at them confusingly.
" Yes?" She said.
" Are you Ragini Mehra?" Man asked.
" Yes, I am but who are you?" Ragini said.
But before she could understand anything. Her mouth was covered and blindfolded.
The time her blindfold removed from her eyes and tape removed from her mouth harshly. She find herself in some unknown place. A man was sitting on chair ,his face was not  shown and his guards were there. The man got up and came out of shadow. She looked at his face and get shocked.

" Ridhant Malik!!" Ragini murmured.
" Nice to know that you know me and it will be so nice for you to answer my questions." Ridhant said.
" What?"Ragini said confusingly.
" Where is Swara? Where did sanskar keep her?" Ridhant asked in straight tone.
Ragini face expression changed. She looked at him but didn't answered. He waited for her to answer but she didn't so he pointed gun at her.

" I knew you will be so faithful to your boyfriend and friends but what's the use when it cost your life?" Ridhant said.
" Where is Swara?" Shekhar yelled out.
Ragini sees him also there.
"I see, so you are hiding yourself here Shekhar Gadodia." Ragini said angrily.
" Shut up!! Tell me where is Swara. Otherwise I will kill you." Shekhar said.
" And if you will kill me, you will get Swara?" Ragini asked.

" Right, we won't get swara but you will definitely loose your life if you don't tell us now where is she." Ridhant said in threatening tone.

Ragini was looking at him in scared look but then her expression changed to smirking smile.
" What will I get in turn of answering your questions?" She asked.
Ridhant looked at her with narrowed eyes.
"I am not that much stupid to give away my life for someone who is no one to me. Whom I merely know. And anyways, it not my Revenge and all so why do I care? So tell me what will I get if I tell you where is swara." Ragini said.

" You will get your life." Ridhant said.

" What's the meaning of life without Money. Right, Shekhar Gadodia? ( Look at Shekhar)  And if I tell you where is swara, what's sanskar is planning and if you able to get back swara and may sanskar get killed also. What's my profit in all this. In other way, it's my loss only. Sanskar is very Smart and if he some how get saved. then he will kill me anyway so why should I take risk. you can kill me now or later he kill me. Both are same na." Ragini said.

" I see, so what do you want?" Ridhant asked.
" just 100 million!!." Ragini said in straight tone.
Ridhant raised his eyebrows at her.
" Oh come on, Swara is much worth than this. You paid 1000 crore to this bastard who wasn't successful to get swara for you and I am taking you to her then I deserve that much." Ragini said.
Ridhant thinks a bit then nodded.