Chapter - 41

3 months Later:

It's been exactly 3 months and seven days, Swara had left. Three months can change so many things in someone's life but for some it still remains the same. May be change for the worst or for best.
Leaning on his chair, he closed his eyes in pain that he is suffering since three months. Three months without her, one more day without listening her voice, without watching her face. He doesn't have any complain from the pain he was getting because he knew he deserve it may be more than that but he really wished her to be here and punish him by herself. But if he see, She had already choosen and did the worst way to punish him by leaving. She left without even meeting him, without saying a word. If you hurt someone and they don't even say a word to you then it is the worst feeling that he was going through.
She left him to get punished for what he had done. To live with this feeling that kills him everyday, every moment, to live with pain what he gave her.
He can still remember her face when he was taken to ambulance. That was the last time he saw her, her big beautiful eyes filled with tears. He just wished, he wouldn't have got that shot ,he wouldn't have been in the verge of loosing his strength because of that bullet then he would have run to her, to let her cry in his embrace. Whether she would have opposed and wiggled to get free from his hold but he still wouldn't have left her. If he wouldn't had to go to hospital, he would have been with her. May be she would have shouted at him, furious at him but he would have still stayed beside her.
But he is not blaming her for leaving. May be she is happy without him that he merely come to know from Twinkle who left no chance to be sarcastic at him. If swara is happy then he is happiest but how will he find that peace which is lost?
He misses her smile. Her angry face when he used to get late. Her eyes which she used to close smilingly when he used to kiss her on forhead, the way she used to hug him like it's the most safe place.
He might not deserve her, may not be perfect but who is perfect in love. Everyone does mistakes but they need a chance to mend it. May be he don't have that chance, he thinks and passing days were somewhere Making him believe what he thinks.
In these three months he tried really hard to find her. Twinkle wasn't ready to tell him anything as she denied in starting only but he never force her too. He didn't wanted to make situation worse for kunj. She had given a chance to him so he told kunj, never do anything that will result him to loose her. He knew how much kunj loves her.
After loosing Kritika, he lost himself in darkness. The world seem cruel to him. He was always so attached to his family, more than Laksh. Loosing them and behaving strong was too hard yet he did trying his best. The anger on shekhar Gadodia made him furious to think about anything else. That moment was the only feeling he got was the one who snatched away their families have no right to be alive and he will also loose everything. Justice always happen, truth prevails, court, police, system all seemed so bookish that time when no one was there that help them. He was really not the one to accept all this. He only became more arrogant, ruthless and heartless if that's the word for him. That's when he came to know about Swara who was life of Shekhar Gadodia and that was the worst decision he made in anger but he never knew when that decision became best, when she made the darkness fade away with her light, when she entered his heart breaking the wall but he was just too stubborn to accept it. And he really took so long to realise it that resulted in suffering for him, for her. A revenge that took everything leaving them with nothing.
It's hard to bear punishment but it's worst when the person doesn't punish you and just leave to survive with the guilt feeling that kills you everyday and mostly the pain of being away from your love, just hoping to get their forgiveness, to get your love, your life back.
Distances never minimise or end the feelings if it's true.. the love only get stronger and more if the feeling are still there in our heart.
In these three months, Sanskar had totally engross himself in work and getting any clue or information about Swara. His world only revolved around Swara, Company, work, home.. and sometime he use to forget the home also. He worked late night to get a little bit peace or may be away from her thoughts but she was always there. The more you stop yourself from thinking someone, the more you will think about them.
With passing days, he gets disappointed but with every morning he get more determined with a new day, a new hope. He never lost hope. He still believe he will find her one day. May be they will be together again but this time with heart.