Chapter - 6

Swara goes out angrily and sat in driving seat of her car. She take a deep breathe and closed her eyes tightly.
" Damn it!!" Angry on herself.

Then only the passenger door open. She opened her eyes to find Twinkle sitting beside her.

" Drop me to my flat. I can't wait for cab." Twinkle said plainly and then look at her.

" I am sorry." Both said together. They heard each other and chuckled.

"Ok see, I am sorry Twinkle. I know you can never do anything like this. If kunj would be behind this then you will be the first one to make him arrest. I know that. You are my childhood friend, more like a sister to me. And kunj is really good. He can't be behind all this. I just got frustrated and scared and yelled out without thinking Anything. Sorry.." Swara said.

"I am also sorry. I shouldn't have run my mind too much. Sanskar saved you both times and I was doubting him without any proper evidence or proof. He loves you so much, why will he do that? He is already too worried to see his love's life in danger and I m accusing him. You are right. I m sorry." Twinkle said.

" We both are sorry ,so it's cancel." Swara said with Chuckle.
Twinkle nods. They hugged each other sideways.

"Twinkle, I was thinking.. um.. the fact you said is not wrong either. Sanskar's presence on both times is a bit suspicious. I don't want to doubt him but I can't ignore this either." Swara said.

" So you have doubt he is behind it?" Twinkle asked.

" I don't know but after realising your words. I am confused a bit. What if you are right? Accept you, kunj and sanskar, no one knew that I was going beach party and I already know that kunj was with you so... I .. I .. don't know but..." Swara was saying but Twinkle interupted.

"Wait No! Swara, can you tell me around what time.. you saw that killer. I mean that mysterious hoody guy?" Twinkle asked interrupting her.

"Umm.. I guess it must be around 10 but why?" Swara asked confusingly.

Twinkle face expression changed. Swara noticed it. She shook her arm a bit.

" Twinkle? What is it?" Swara asked.

" Swara, kunj was with me in evening but around 8:30p.m., he left my flat to go to his home. What if he is behind it?" Twinkle said.

Swara and twinkle looked at each other.
" I guess, we know what we have to do to clear it. if kunj or Sanskar, any one of them is that hoody guy then we will definitely find something. Any kind of evidence or proof. " Swara said.
Twinkle nods.

After sometime:
Sanskar's mansion:

" swara ma'am, you, please come inside ma'am. But sir is not home till now. " Maid said.

" Oh! It's ok. It's good only that he is not here. I will give him surprise. So, you also don't tell him ok? I will wait. He must be coming only." Swara said smilingly.

" okay ma'am. Please have seat. Would you like to have something?" Maid asked with smile.

" No, thank you. You can do your work." Swara said.

" Ok ma'am." Maid said and go from there.
Swara walk around the corridor like she is looking around and sees the rooms. Walking at some distance, she was just in front of study room. She thought a bit and sees around then turned the knob of door and entered inside. She looked around the room then only her eyes caught a laptop on the table. It's was Sanskar's laptop.

"Perfect, Sanskar generally leaves his laptop in home only. Let me check if there is something suspicious or not." Swara said herself and go toward it. She sat on couch and turned on the laptop.
" Damn!! Password!" She murmured.
She types his name but it didn't worked out. Then she saw hint. " My life."
She typed her own name and it opens. She smiled.
" Well that was easy. Sorry Sanskar. I trust you so much. But I just pray that I get proved wrong." She said and started checking his laptop.

Illusion: Loved Someone Who Never Exist✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें