Chapter - 18

Swara was made to lie in back seat. Then door was closed. The person in hoodie sat in passenger seat and removed hoodie only to reveal her face. It was Ragini. She looked at her side with smile and nods at Laksh who was looking at her with smirking smile. Then he started the car and drove away.

Otherside:
Trio were sitting and talking when sanskar said.
" It's been so long. What's taking swara so much time?" Sanskar asked confusingly.
"Yeah, you are right. " Kunj said.
" Wait, I will just go and check. She must be in washroom only." Twinkle said and got up.
She went inside washroom.
" Swara, where are you?.. are you there?" She asked.
She checked washrooms but didn't find her. She gets worried and came out. She hurriedly went to sanskar and Kunj looking here and there to find swara. They looked at her worried face.

" Twinkle, what happened?" Kunj asked.
" Yes Twinkle and where is swara?" Sanskar asked.
" Swara is not in washroom and neither I saw her around."Twinkle said.
" What??" Kunj and sanskar asked together shockingly.
"How can be that possible Twinkle, she must be in washroom only. Did you checked?" Sanskar asked.
" Yes, Sanskar I did. But I didn't find her. We have to find her. I am getting worried." Twinkle said.
" Relax Twinkle, she must be here only. We will find her. Sanskar, you call her." Kunj said.
Sanskar nods and take out his phone from his pocket and called swara. It was ringing but no answer.
" It's ringing but she isn't picking up." Sanskar said then saw her purse.
" It's her purse." Sanskar said and took it. Only to find her phone in that purse.
" Her phone is in purse only." Sanskar said.
" Shit!! How will we find her? I am feeling something wrong Sanskar. What if someone again try to harm her." Twinkle said.
" No that's not possible. Ragini is arrested already Twinkle and who will try to harm her now." Kunj said.
" Yes, we should find her around." Sanskar said.
Twinkle and kunj nodded and they go to search swara. They asked from the people inside club, waiters. Not getting any positive reply they went out and looked around. Parking lot and other side but still didn't find her.

"DAMN IT!! Where are you SWARA?" Sanskar yelled out frustratingly.
" Sanskar, you are sure na that Ragini is under custody? I am getting feeling something really wrong. I mean, Swara is not irresponsible to go just like this without informing anyone of us." Twinkle said worriedly.

Sanskar looked at her and then look at Kunj.
"Wait, I will call Inspector." Sanskar called. They asked about Ragini.
"She is bailed Mr. Sanskar." They heard from inspector.
" See, I knew it!!" Twinkle said holding her head.
"What?? But who did it and why didn't you informed us?" Kunj said.
"She was bailed by Mr. Laksh." Inspector said.
" Laksh??" Sanskar said unbelievably.
" Yes Mr. Maheshwari." Inspector said.
The call was disconnected.

" That means both are behind this. Laksh helped Ragini in all this." Kunj said.
" OH GOD!! swara!!" Twinkle said being tensed and covered her mouth with palm.
Sanskar was so restless. He sighed closing his eyes.
"Where will be she? How Will we find her?" Kunj said in worried tone.

Screen splits on their tensed faces.

" It's been Already 11:30. Till now, guards must have knew about our absence in orphanage and must have told to shekhar uncle. What will I tell him?" Twinkle said.

" Twinkle relax, Sanskar have already told police to search Swara. We will find her. I am dropping you to your flat. You go inside. Me and sanskar will search Swara with police." Kunj said.

" But Kunj, I will also come with you." Twinkle said.
" No Twinkle, we don't know what are they planning and what will they do. You should be Safe. Alright? Don't worry. Swara will be found soon." Kunj said.

Twinkle was reluctant and tries to oppose but Kunj made her understand. He dropped Twinkle then drove away.

After sometime:
Twinkle was pacing here in there in her room restlessly. She took her phone and called Sanskar. Sanskar take the call.
" Hello Sanskar, did you find anything yet? Did police find Swara?" Twinkle asked.
" Not yet Twinkle. I am not able to understand anything. We are still searching for her but getting no clue." Sanskar said in sad and worried tone.