Chapter - 23

" What?" Kunj Whispered shockingly. His hold on gun loosen. While Sanskar's hold on Swara also loosened. He looked at Kunj who was looking at Twinkle with shocking expression.
Swara looked down as she knew it. Twinkle had told her a week ago and remembered how much she was excited to share it with him on Kunj's birthday.

"Yes, Mr. Kunj Singhania, I m pregnant with your child and this is the worst feeling of mine. I hate to carry this child. ( Forcing him to press the trigger still holding his hand) Now SHOOT!! Kill this baby and me. I wanted to surprise you but you only gave me best surprise of my life!! Outstanding ACP Singhania. You and your friends all played really well. Your so called friend played with Swara's feelings and you betrayed me. Really, you both are best friends!!!!
I fell head over heals in love with you and thought that I got someone whom I can trust more than anything but for you it meant nothing. I was fool to believe you and that was the worst moment of my life when I gave my self to you believing it's love. I did a mistake. So now, I deserve it and this child deserves to DIE cause I also don't want to tell him that you are his father. Kill me DAMN IT!!. Just kill me and let her go!!" Twinkle shouted with tears.

"No!! Twinkle please. Just go from here and don't tell anything to anyone. Please go. I can't see anything happen to you because of me. Please listen to me." Swara said with tears and pain. She feared that kunj might shoot her as he was stilled in that position in shock.

Twinkle looked at her.
"Swara.. I.." Twinkle was about to say something but Swara interrupt.
" you have my swear. Please.... Go!!" Swara said.
Twinkle wasn't ready to accept it.
Swara hold sanskar's hand that was having knife and pressed it on her neck.
" Swara No!!" Twinkle shouted.
" Go!! Twinkle!!"Swara said in threatening way.

" ok, I am going." Twinkle said sadly
Then she turned away and went from there never turning back.

After coming from there, she went to police station as she was called by Shekhar and told lie to DCP that she don't know Ragini. Kunj was already standing there beside DCP. She had no chance to tell the truth neither she could take any risk regarding Swara's life. So, she just lied. Swara's phone that she gave to DCP was also given to Kunj only for further investigation so obviously nothing will be find in that phone.

Flashback ends...

Twinkle winced in pain coming out her thoughts only to see her finger got cut in process of cutting vegetables and it's bleeding. She turn on the water tap and washed the blood. Then bandaged it and finished cooking. Taking her food, she went and sit on sofa, she forced herself to eat. Her mind was drifting toward Swara and whatever happened again and again. She put the plate aside hold her head.

" I am sorry Swara. I couldn't help you." She murmured to herself.

Otherside:

"This was never what we planned Kunj." Sanskar said.
"I know, I know Sanskar... but it just happened. I don't know how and when I fall for her. I realised it long back but I didn't told you all because for now, priority is destruction of Shekhar Gadodia." Kunj said.
"I know that you love her. That much I can know about my best friend." Sanskar said.
Kunj smiled a bit.
" I thought, once all this over then I will tell Twinkle Everything and make her understand. But then Swara called and Everything messed up and Twinkle came to know all this. I had to scare her about her and Swara's life otherwise she would have told Everything to shekhar Gadodia or DCP. Like swara, Twinkle will also never believe that shekhar gadodia can do all that. We never took any innocent life. Oviously we can never kill Swara or Twinkle. It just meant to threaten her. and then she revealed that news." Kunj said.