Chapter - 26

Sanskar and Kunj looked at Swara. Ragini saw them.

" Swara, leave her. Let her go." Sanskar said.
" No Sanskar, let me go or I will shoot her." Swara shouted pointing gun at Ragini's forhead.
Ragini looked at them and then look at Swara sideways and immediately hit her hand and tried to snatch the gun but Swara managed to her grip on gun and tried to jerk her hand away but in that process she hit Ragini by gun and she fell back on the floor in pain and hold her head. Her forhead got hurt with small wound and it started bleeding a bit and she gets unconscious.
Sanskar and Kunj tried to come toward Swara but Swara immediately pointed gun at them.
" Swara, leave the gun. " Sanskar said sternly.
" Sanskar is saying right.. swara, Leave the gun." Kunj said.
" No, I won't. I am getting out of here and if you tried to stop me. I won't think twice before shooting you. STAY BACK!!" Swara yelled out and walked toward entrance pointing gun at them.

" Swara, stop behaving madly." Sanskar said.

" Yes!! I have gone mad! All thanks to you Mr. Maheshwari!!. So now, just get the hell away from my way. What do you think? You will kill my dad and I will do nothing to save him. I won't let you kill him Sanskar." Swara Said.

Sanskar take a step ahead to move toward her but swara warned him not to do that.
"Don't take a step more Sanskar. I will shot at you. Don't force me to do that and let me go." Swara said in warning tone and fired the gun upward and then immediately pointed at them.
Sanskar stopped in his track and then his eyes saw something and he got shocked.
He immediately rushed toward Swara and swara looked at him. Her grip shivered on the gun but the very next second..before she could understand anything. She was pushed and fallen on the floor along with him and then only she heard Shattering sound of chandelier that fall on the floor few inches away from them. The gun fell away from her.
When Swara fired the bullet, it had shot the upper part of chandelier chain that was hanging to the ceiling. It broke and going to fall on her. Sanskar saw this and pushed her away from there.
Swara looked at the broken pieces lying on the floor and got scared thinking what would have happened if Sanskar wouldn't have pushed her away. She was lying above him. She looked at herself and the looked at him who was looking at her. For a second, she found herself being lost but she immediately composed herself. She tried to stand up but in that process she put her hand on his forearm and he winced. Swara saw the blood on his forearm and got shocked. She got up from him instantly.

" Sanskar, you ok?" Kunj came to him and helped him. Sanskar stands up and nods at him.

She got concern for him but she hide it immediately thinking that she can't divert now. She needs to go from here. She saw the gun lying on the floor. She instantly go there to grab that but it was kicked away by Sanskar who saw her. He hold her arm and dragged her from there.

" Sanskar, leave me!!" Swara screamed out loud and tried to separate herself from his grip. She clutched his forearm that was bleeding but he remained unaffected.
He didn't said anything and just pushed her inside room.
"Just shut up Swara!! How dare you to do all that haan?? I told you never try to pull these kind of stunt. You won't be able to run from here. Just set that in your mind" Sanskar shouted at her.

Swara angrily hold his shoulder and looked straight into his eyes with her fierce eyes.

"I will do this and I will do again and again!! Because I just want to get out from here. Away from this place, away from you. I hate to see your face agin and again. I hate your presence around me. I will do this again .I promise you sanskar, I will run away from here and you won't be able to do anything. I will save my dad from stone hearted man like you. What will you do ,haan? You want to kill me? Do it then. Why don't you kill me for once and finish this chapter forever?" Swara shouted and jerked his collar away.
Sanskar looked at her then turned to go away when he heard.

"But why I am saying this. You have already killed me, you killed my trust, my love, my heart, my feelings, Everything and still you are unaffected. You are heartless sanskar!! And you call my dad heartless? I wished to kill myself every moment. I wanted to die because I can't live with this pain." She said in broken voice.

" Just get one thing straight in your mind swara, if you ever tried to harm yourself... I won't take a moment to kill shekhar Gadodia. the very next moment he will be dead. Because he is responsible for every damn thing!!" Sanskar said in hard tone.

"No sanskar, you are responsible for it!! Basically I am responsible that I let you come in my life. It was a trap and I fell so easily in this. I said, I wanted to die but I won't die Sanskar.
Atleast not for a heartless and selfish man like you. It will be so unfare na. that you betrayed me and I kill myself for your mistake. NO WAY Sanskar maheshwari!! I have another reason to live rather than dying for cold hearted person like you. I will live for my father. Why should I punish my father for your crime? You will get punishment sanskar. You will!! and I will live with my dad again WITHOUT YOU!! Like I was living since many years." Swara said in strict tone.

" Sure..But only if I will leave him alive. And you are getting so hurt and feeling pain only since these few days, right. You Can't see your dad getting punished for his deeds because you love him, right? Then what about me swara, I am living with this pain since a year. He snatched Everything from us. I loved a girl and just because of your heartless dad, she is not even in this world. " Sanskar said.

"I will never believe it even if you keep repeating it again and again. My dad isn't a heartless person!! You are insensitive and cold hearted Sanskar!!" Swara shouted.

" It doesn't affect me whatever you think about me but even I if am cold and insensitive then also I am not as much your dad Is.. that if I don't get any profit from someone then I will kill them... Just like your dad was going to do with Twinkle after not getting any information about you.!!" Sanskar said sternly.

" Shut up!! This is Another lie!! Why will my dad try to kill Twinkle? And what's next haan.. that my dad wants to kill me also!! Right?? What the hell do you want sanskar? Why the hell are you doing all this??" Swara asked.

" I told you already why I am doing this Swara but if you don't wanna believe then I Don't Care." Sanskar said with glint of emotions.
" I know you don't. You don't care about anything." Swara said slowly looking at him.
She said in such a deep and intense voice that he couldn't utter a word more. He got stilled looking into her eyes. But in a minute, Diverting his gaze away from her.. he walked out of room and locked the door behind.

Swara standing there only then she looked down at her hand that was having Sanskar's blood. She closed her eyes tightly and fisted her palm.

" Why are you being the reason of our pain Sanskar? Why? What's my fault?" She said with closed eyes.

To be continued...

Precap:
Raglak fight.. Ragini split apart.