Chapter - 12

" Look, Sanskar is going banglore today. His flight is in 2 hours. He must be about to leave. So I am going to meet him." Swara said.

" But how?" Twinkle asked.
" We will switch the dress." Swara said.
" Smart" Twinkle said getting her point.
" But what was the need to make me cover my face while coming here.?" Twinkle asked.
" So that I can cover my face while going." Swara said.
" Ooo.." Twinkle said nodding her head.
" O yes." Swara said.

After sometime, They changed their clothes.
"Finally, all set." Swara said and covered her face with dupatta.

" Swara, be careful ok? If uncle will come to know then we are gone." Twinkle said.

"Yeah okay, you be here in room. I will come back soon." Swara said and goes out closing the door.

Shekhar was gone out so swara relaxed a bit. She goes out hiding her face. The guards saw.her but thought her Twinkle.
Swara comes out of main entrance and then go from there. On reaching road, she took cab and removed dupatta taking a deep sigh.
Few minutes later, The cab stopped at traffic. Swara was looking out then only a car stopped beside her cab and her eyes get wide to see Shekhar sitting inside in back seat with his p.a. He was talking something.
" Oh shit!! Dad!!" Swara murmured and immediately covered her face.
Shekhar was about to look at her side but then only signal turn green and car started moving. His car take another turn while swara's cab go straight. Swara rested her head back on support and sighed deeply.

After sometime, Swara finally reached Sanskar's mansion. She goes inside. She greeted the maid who opened the door then Sanskar who just came in hall saw her.

" Swara, you here?" Sanskar asked confusingly.
" No, my ghost." Swara said playfully.

Sanskar shook his head unbelievably.

"What was the need to come here? You shouldn't roam around like this. You know that...." Sanskar was saying but swara interupt.
" Arey I know that, here your girlfriend came to meet you by crossing a danger zone and you are asking why did she come? You aren't happy?" She asked making faces.

"It's not that swara, I am happy but you shouldn't roam around like this and that too without your security." Sanskar said.
"I escaped from there. You think , I will bring those two hulks with me." Swara said.
" Swara..." Sanskar said.
"Sanskar, you are going out for two days. I thought to meet you before you leave. I am fine don't worry." Swara said.
" Fine, but this is the last time. I don't want any careless behaviour after this" Sanskar said.
" Okay Sanskar." Swara said.
Sanskar hugged her with smile. She also hugged him back.
" I wish I could come with you to the airport to see you off but I can't otherwise Twinkle may get caught by someone. So, you Take care of yourself Sanskar." Swara said.

"You don't need to. You just need to stay safe." Sanskar said.
They break the hug then only Laksh came there.
" Hey swara" laksh said.
" Hi laksh" swara said.
" So, bhai told your dad come to know about attacks and he appointed bodyguards for you? Then how did you come here?" Laksh asked.

"Please don't ask about that. They are so irritating." Swara said in annoyed tone.
Then she told them what she did and how Twinkle helped her to come here.

Then Ragini came there. She greeted them. She was in Jogging track pants and top.

" Ragini, you here, at this time that too in Jogging tracks" swara asked chuckling and hugged her.

" Yeah, what to do.. Sanskar called me immediately to get this file. Both are leaving for Banglore na. That's why." Ragini said and break the hug when swara accidentally hit her wrist and she winces.

" Hey, ragini you okay? What happened?" Swara asked and looked at her.

"No... No. Its Nothing." Ragini said in nervous tone.
" Are you sure?" Swara asked.
" Yeah, it's nothing. Anyway, Sanskar, here is the file." Ragini said nd give file to sanskar.
Sanskar nods and take it.