Chapter - 2

They were hugging when sanskar phone ring. He broke the hug and swara looked at him with narrowed eyes. Sanskar take a sigh and cut the call. He forward his hand and ask..

Sanskar: can I have pleasure to dance with my girl?
Swara:( smiled) sure..
They went to dance floor and dance. He pulled her closer , holding her by waist and her hand went around his neck. They were moving their body with music. She was looking into his eyes, while he also look at her. The best drops and sanskar pushed her away holding her hand and then pulled the instantly such that her back falls on his chest. Their legs were moving music while his arm was encircled around her belly. His face dugged in her hair. Swara closed her eyes , enjoying the moment. Then he instantly made her turn around holding her waist, and pulled her close such that she hugged him.

Sanskar :( whispered) u can't be angry with me longer na? U loose urself so easily around me.
Swara: I hate to accept that but I love to know that it's only u. I m happy ,everytime I lost in front of u.

He leaned closer and hold her face gently. She closed her eyes and then feel he kissed on her forhead, then she felt his breathe near her lips ,but then only she got pushed due and she fall on sanskar..they came out of trance.

" Laksh!! " Ragini said.

Laksh: oops!! Sorry guys. I disturbed ur romance but it not me, crowd behind me . Anyways ,why u want to do everything in public. Go get a room.

Ragini chuckled.
Twinkle came there with kunj.

Twinkle: what happened guys?

Laksh: nothing much twinkle but Looks like someone melted so easily who was ready to kill my brother sometimes ago.
He commented to swara. Sanskar chuckled. Swara rolled her eyes.

Swara: so, u wanted me to break up with him?
Laksh: yeah, that may add a kind of spice in both of urs love story.

Swara:( mischievously) I remembered something laksh, u know Rhea was asking that u didn't call her since last week.. why? She is really upset.

Laksh:( confused) who Rhea?
Ragini: who is this Rhea LAKSH!!.( angry)
Laksh understand why swara said that.
Laksh: I don't know ragini. She is lying.
Swara: why will I? I was just telling u.

Ragini: u cheater!!..

Ragini stomp her heal on his foot and went from there. Laksh wince in pain.

Swara: u needed spices na, so I added my favourite chilli in ur lovestory.

Laksh glared her then go following ragini.

Twinkle: why did u say that swara? See, she got angry.
Swara: chil twinkle, nothing will happen. I will tell ragini. Rhea is no one. I was just pulling his leg .

After sometime:
Swara: bye Ragini..
Ragini: bye swara..
Swara: I was just teasing him so don't be angry with him.
Ragini: I know , I was just supporting u to tease him too. I love when he try to pacify me. I already told him that I m not angry. Don't worry.

She hugged swara and went with Laksh. Twinkle went with kunj.

Sanskar: get in swara, I will drop u.
Swara: but I came in my car sanskar.
Sanskar: then go back in my car. Tell ur driver to go alone and just come and sit in.
Swara:( unbelievably) ok.
She sat in his car.
He dropped swara. She hugged him and kissed him on his cheek.
Swara: bye good night sanskar.
Sanskar: good night swara.. bye take care.
Swara: u too.( Said with smile)then she went inside and Sanskar drive away.

She entered inside . It was already late. Maria open the door for her.

Swara: good night aunty.