Chapter - 3

Hospital:

Sanskar hand was bandaged. Doctor told him to take care of it.

" Did you find anything?" Sanskar asked to kunj and Laksh.

" Not yet. We will find out. Don't worry." Kunj said.

"For now, leave all that. Sanskar, you need rest. Laksh will take you home." Swara said.

" She is right." Twinkle said.
" But swara, you?" Sanskar asked.
" I am fine. I will go with Twinkle. You take of yourself." Swara said.

They came out of hospital. Swara hugged Sanskar.
" Take care." She said.
" I am fine and you don't need to be scared for anything. We will find out." Sanskar said.

" I know but you are hurt so don't think much. Just take care of yourself." Swara said.

Sanskar nods and sat inside car with Laksh. Ragini also sit on back seat. Swara looked at Sanskar smilingly. He smiled back.
Laksh drove the car away.
Then only kunj got call. He picked it up.

" Hello... Yeah. Ok.. I will be there." Kunj said.

" Come swara, I will drop you and twinkle then I have some work." Kunj said.

" No, it's fine. You do your work. I will go with Twinkle." Swara said looking at swara.

" I can't leave you alone swara. What if he tried again to do something. So come with me." Kunj asked.

" No, kunj. You go. We will go. Nothing will happen to me."swara said.

" Kunj is right swara, we don't know who is he? And whats his motive? I think we should go with him." Twinkle said.

Swara thinks a bit then say ok.
They sat in his car. Kunj dropped Swara. Twinkle also came out of car saying that she wants to be with swara for sometime. She will go later.

Kunj nods and he go from there.

Swara came inside her room following by Twinkle. Then only she got call. It was Sanskar. She takes it.

" Yeah, Sanskar. I just reached. Don't worry. Hmm.. ok. Bye.. love you too." Swara said and hung up the call.

She goes near window. Twinkle goes to her and put her hand on her shoulder.
" You okay Swara?" She asked.
" I Don't know Twinkle." Swara said and looked at her.
" It's okay swara, you are safe." Twinkle said.

" I know, but I am not able to stop myself from thinking that moment. It's coming in front of my eyes again and again. I am scared thinking what would have happened if sanskar wouldn't have pushed me that instant." Swara said in a bit scared tone.

Twinkle hugged her soothingly.

" Relax Swara. Don't think much about it." Twinkle said.

" I can't erase that moment. It's roaming around my mind.Who is he and why does he want to kill me? What I have done?" Swara said breaking the hug and looking at her.

Twinkle give unknown look having no idea.

" Today, Just because of me, sanskar got hurt in order to save me. I can't explain how much I was trying to calm myself in front of him. I was freaking out but just couldn't show in front him. I tried to be strong ,otherwise, he would have been too much worried for me. He is already injured and I don't want him to take stress." Swara said.

" He loves you Swara. That's why he cares for you." Twinkle said.

"I know, he do more than anything." swara said and smiled a bit.

" Swara,I think we should tell this to shekhar uncle. He will take police help and find that person." Twinkle said.

" No, Twinkle. I don't want to tell him. He is already so much busy and stressed out due to upcoming elections and works." Swara said.