Chapter - 5

Sanskar stopped the car near swara's mansion and then look at her. She was lost in her thoughts looking down. Her eyes were constantly looking at her hand in her lap. She was numb. He kept his hand over hers and gripped it.

" Swara.." he called her slowly.
She looked up into his eyes. He was looking so sad to see her like that.

" Sanskar.. I.." swara was about to say when he interupted.
" Shhh.. nothing happened Swara. You are safe. Just don't think about it much. You will only stress yourself." Sanskar said.
"But Sanskar,. He tried to kill me. What if he again..." Swara was saying but stopped in the middle.
"No, he won't. I will not let anything happen to you Swara. Trust me." Sanskar said looking at her.
" I trust you Sanskar.. but I am scared." Swara said and tear slide down her cheeks.
He cups her face gently and wiped her tears.
" You don't need to be scared of anything till I am with you. I promise we will find that person soon who is responsible for this." Sanskar said assuringly.

Swara nods and hugged him. He hugged her back and ruffled her hair. After few minutes of hug, he breaks the hug and gently hold her face with both hand and kissed her forhead.
" I love you." He said.
" I love you too Sanskar." She said.
"Hmm.. Now go inside before I change my mood and loose my control. You know you make it difficult for me." He said leaning towards her lips and trying to light her mood.
Swara heard him and smiled a bit. She pushed him. He chuckled.

" That's like my Swara, now go inside and take rest. Don't think much. Ok?" Sanskar said.

" Okay."Swara nods.
She opened the car door to go out but turned around and looked at him. She goes near him and kissed him on his cheek and say.
" Bye" She said with smile.

"Bye" sanskar said.
Swara goes inside. Sanskar saw her then he drove away.

Next day:

" What!!!" Twinj and Raglak said shockingly.
" Yes, He tried to kill me again but thank God Sanskar came there at time." Swara said.
" This much Happened last night and swara you didn't even care to tell me. Any of us?" Twinkle said worriedly.

"Sanskar you also, why didn't you call us last night only?" Kunj said.

"I only stopped Sanskar, I thought to tell everything today. Otherwise, you all would have been worried. It was already night." Swara said.

"Swara, oviously we will get worried. We all are friends. ( Sigh) Anyway, it's good to see you are fine." Ragini said.

" Sanskar, did you also see him?" Laksh asked.

Sanskar nods his head negatively.
" No, I didn't. When I came to swara and she said he was following her. I looked at her back but didn't find anyone there. I wanted to go to check but she was really scared so she didn't let me go." Sanskar said.

"I was really scared when I saw that guy with sharp knife and when he was approaching me..it still giving me chills. How can you suppose me to let you go and face that dangerous man. What if something might happened to you?" Swara said.

"I didn't mean in that way." Sanskar said.
" Hey relax guys, Sanskar didn't mean that swara." Ragini said.

swara sighed.
" Yeah, but how are going to find that Mysterious guy?" Kunj asked.

" Swara, you couldn't see his face but was there anything, you can remember.. any clue that may be help?" Laksh asked.

" I don't know. He was wearing a black hoodie. I saw his back and I was following him then it was all dark... And I wasn't able to see his face. I don't really remember anything. My mind literally went blank that moment.. I just wasn't able to think anything." Swara said