Chapter - 16

Two days later:
Morning:
Swara was sleeping peacefully in her room when her phone rings. She moved her hand Lazily on side table to grab her phone with her eyes still closed. She got the phone and open her one eye a bit then take the call and closed her eyes again keeping the phone to her ear.

" Hmm.. yes." She said in sleeping tone.
"Happy birthday sleeping beauty." She heard from other side. She smiled.

" Thank you Sanskar. But you know na, Sleeping beauty can't wake up till her Prince kiss her." She said teasingly.

"hmm... That could have been only possible if you would had let me come to your mansion. You have strictly ordered me not even try then how can I deny your order ma'am." Sanskar said.

"Ohh but I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about my prince." Swara said in playful tone.

" Really?? Then I guess I should disconnect the call. Your prince must be coming to you."she heard him teasing. But her eyes got wide open.

" What no way Sanskar!! You are not going to come here! I said na, we will meet in evening." Swara said hurriedly only to hear chuckle from other side.

"Well, I was also talking about your prince not me, swara." Sanskar said with Chuckle. Swara smiled.

" Princess.. wake up!!" She heard her dad coming toward her room calling her name loudly.

" Shit!! Dad!! Bye Sanskar." Swara said hurriedly.
"Bye swara, love you." Sanskar said.
" Love you too." Swara said and immediately disconnect the call and threw the phone aside then only Shekhar came inside.

" Good morning dad." Swara said smilingly.
" Morning and Happy birthday princess." Shekhar said.
Swara hugged him.
" Thank you dad." Swara said.
"Here is your gift."shekhar said giving her a box.
Swara took it and immediately open it only to find a beautiful necklace set.
" Wow dad, it's so beautiful but it looks so expensive. What was the need to buy it?" Swara asked.

Shekhar kissed her forhead.

" To see this smile on your face. Whatever is mine is yours princess." Shekhar said.

" I loved it dad, thank you." Swara said.
" You told me not to have any party that's why I didn't keep. So what's the plan?" Shekhar asked.

"Woh.. I will celebrate my birthday with orphanage kids. But before that with you, we will go to temple like every years." Swara said.

" Sure, you get ready. I will wait for you downstairs." Shekhar said patting her cheek and goes from there.

" There is one more plan but sorry, can't tell you dad." Swara thought smilingly.

She goes towards her bed and pick a photo frame from table. It was her and her mom's pic.
" Hey mom, I wish you would have been here. But still I know your blessings are with me. Love you Mom." Swara said with smile and kissed the pic.
Then swara goes to Washroom. She comes out in her bath rob after sometime and pick a white anarkali suit. She gets ready then goes downstairs. Then only Twinkle came.

"Happy birthday Swara." Twinkle wished and gifted her small god idol. Swara happily takes it and thanked her.
Then they goes to temple. Twinkle also accompanied Shekhar and Swara.
After reaching temple, Swara prayed in front of God idol and take blessing.

After noon:

" Ok dad, we are going to orphanage now." Swara said.
" Okay beta take care. Have fun." Shekhar said.

" Dad, it will take some time for come back. So I will come late. Please... I want to spend time with those children and celebrate with them." swara said in requesting tone.