Chapter 11. Adventure

As usual, I got kicked out of class for saying something I shouldn't have. I texted Mia and told her I was kicked out. I told her to tell her teacher she had to go to the bathroom.

She argued with me for a couple of minutes but gave up. Mia walked down the hallway.

I peeked around the corner and saw her. I had a smirk on my face.

Mia didn't see me yet. She started to walk past where I was hiding.

I grabbed her around the waist and threw a hand over her mouth.

She tried to scream because she didn't know it was me. She fought against me, trying to escape.

Damn, she is tough. I pulled her into the janitor's closet. I spun her around to face me and lit my phone up so she could see my face. It was dark. I locked the door, which I had her pressed up against.

"Hi, mami," I murmured.

Her eyes widened in shock. She smacked me in the chest. "You," she hissed. She couldn't seem to finish. Her breathing was still ragged from me, scaring her.

I chuckled in response. "Sneaking out of class to see your boyfriend?" I tsked. "Naughty girl."

"You scared the hell out of me," she growled. The irritation in her eyes faded because of the smile that was on my face. She smiled and rolled her eyes. I lowered my lips to hers. She kissed me back, fervently.

She tangled her hands into my hair. Mia had come to school, wearing a short skirt. It had been driving me mad all day. I kept one hand on her hip as the other trailed up between her bare thighs. My tongue slipped into her mouth, and she moaned. Our tongues danced together, effortlessly. I pressed my finger to her clit above her panties.

She gasped and broke the kiss. "Oh my god, Angel! We can't do this here!" She squealed. She giggled as I trailed my lips hungrily down her jaw.

"Sure, we can," I murmured. "Class won't be over for at least thirty minutes."

"I told her I was just going to the bathroom!" Mia hissed.

I laughed. "Did you tell her you didn't feel good like I told you to?"

"Well, yeah..." she trailed off. She was fighting back a moan.

"Then she shouldn't be expecting you for a while," I said. I bit down on the sensitive spot just below her ear.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned. She grabbed my face between her hands and smashed her lips back to mine.

I groaned against her lips and pushed her panties out of the way. I pressed a finger to her clit and started rubbing it. I felt her legs begin to shake. I wrapped an arm around her waist and lifted her.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and kept her fingers knotted in my hair. She moved her hips as I rubbed her clit faster.

I slipped a finger inside of her. My finger pumped in and out of her mercilessly. Both our breathing was ragged.

She tilted her head back against the door and moaned. Her eyes were full of lust. I loved making her feel this way. The sound of her moans had my cock growing hard. She shuddered and moaned against my lips as her orgasm rocked through her.

When she came down from the orgasm, her eyes fluttered open and met mine. We stared at each other as our breathing slowed. I slowly set her on her feet and gave her a wicked smile.