REIKA-SAMA -209

Today Oniisama and I were going to a French restaurant for some duck.

It was a little late, but this was his White Day present to me.

Apparently the reason he had been so busy recently was because he was given responsibility for a major project.

He really had come back late every day, and even when he was home I often caught him in front of his PC.

It was rough being an adult, wasn’t it.

Anyway, since things were finally easing up on that end, tonight he was taking me to the dinner he had promised me.

It was the first time in a while that he had taken me out to eat. So happy.

I put a bit more care than usual into my curls tonight.

My dress was a new favourite as well.

With Oniisama escorting me, I felt like a princess~!

“Sorry that this took so long.”

“Please do not be! I know how busy you are with work, so please do not mind it.”

Beyond the candlelight, Oniisama smiled kindly in response.

“I do hope that you are not pushing yourself too hard though,” I said. “You must take care of your health, Oniisama.”

“Thanks. It’s just that this project had to succeed. Everyone knows I’m going to take over the company. If I didn’t get some achievements on my own, they’d look down on me for being a useless rich kid. I’m hoping that with this I’ve changed their minds across the board.”

“My!”

You’re so admirable, Oniisama!

Not just coasting on the fruits of your family, but working hard to make everybody accept you.

That was my prided Oniisama for you!

“I really respect you, Oniisama! As your younger sister I could scarcely be more proud!” I said with a clenched fist.

“You’re exaggerating,” he laughed between sips of wine.

“How is it, Oniisama? The wine today,” I clarified.

“I think you’d like it. It’s not too strong.”

Since he liked it, I had the sommelier take the label off for me.

I was collecting the labels of wines that my family enjoyed.

If my family hadn’t fallen into destitution by the time I was 20, I was planning on trying every one of them.

Oniisama said that the company was going well, so happy days of chugging expensive wines were soon to come.

My past life experience with alcohol was more or less limited to the sour I had at an izakaya.

That’s why I was really looking forward to this.

I wasn’t the best drunk in my last life, but I was pretty sure it would be fine this time around!