REIKA-SAMA -263

The next morning, the effects from yesterday's incident were still being felt. As I listened around, the shock of the Emperor apologizing was huge, but no negative effect could be seen by the president of the Pivoine apologizing to an external student, and the Pivoine's absolute authority was still intact. I'm relieved.

As Serika-chan and the girls were up close to it with me, that incident was front and center during our lunchtime.

"I didn't know how that commotion was going to be settled, but thanks to Kaburagi-sama it was quickly resolved, truly wonderful."

"When push comes to shove, the Emperor of Zuiran is so dependable."

"His firm presence!"

"That gallant appearance!"

"So wonderful…."

They looked up entranced.

"Of course, I feel ashamed for having forced Kaburagi-sama to apologize…" Kikuno-chan declared, clamping her lips together firmly.

"Truly," the others agreed.

"We'll never allow Kaburagi-sama to do anything like that again."

"That's right!"

"We'll support Kaburagi-sama together!"

Other than the easy going Fuyuko-sama who kept eating, everyone else swore enthusiastically. What do they intend to do if something like yesterday happened again? I'm a little scared…

"By the way, Reika-sama."

"Yes?"

"Where did you go with Kaburagi-sama after that?"

"Huh…?" Everyone stared at me. That time… I can't say that we went to have some okonomiyaki… "I greeted him and left."

"Really? I thought that the two of you were going to discuss what to do in the future."

"No, no. There's nothing I could advise Kaburagi-sama about."

"Oh? Really?" They seemed disappointed.

"But yesterday, not just Kaburagi-sama, but Enjou-sama was splendid, too," declared the Enjou-loving Ayame-chan who held her cheeks.

"That's right. Listen, Reika-sama. After you left, when Enjou-sama attempted to clean up the spill, many girls rushed to do it for him, but Ayame-san was there first."

"Really?!" Ayame-chan was in that ninja squad!

"I followed, but I was late…"

"Fufu, I always watch every move Enjou-sama makes so as not to miss anything," bragged Ayame-chan.

"And Ayame-chan even picked up the bottle and showed off for Enjou-sama to see."

"And listen to this, Reika-sama. The Enjou-sama even thanked me saying, 'Thank you, Oomiya-san!'" Her voice rose from excitement, and everyone's looking, so calm down, Ayame-chan. "I was so happy that I kept hearing 'Thank you, Oomiya-san,' in my head all day…" she sighed ecstatically, holding her cheeks. Another victim of the Casanova village…

Then, Serika-chan mentioned, "That reminds me. The cafeteria snack that we were going to try, it was a donut."

"Oh, a donut." That's pretty simple for Zuiran. "They must have chosen something simple and lasting for the sports clubs."

"There were only two varieties: powdered sugar and cinnamon sugar."

"Oh, I see." I don't especially like donuts, but I would have wanted to try some.